Too Dense

Y.Kihyun's POV

I don't understand .

Minhyuk confessed to me last night .

He said he fell in love with me on first sight .

I really don't understand . I thought all the bullies happens because he hates me .

I sighed . Maybe i'm too dense to know what people feels or think of me .

But , it's not all my fault . If Minhyuk telling me his feelings earlier then i would have accept him .

Wait - do i have feelings for him? I don't hate when he touched me or kissed me . I don't feel disgusted by it . I also grateful because Minhyuk still didn't force me to have sex with him.

"Arghh .. This is really frustrating ! What should i do now?"

"Oi , what's wrong??" I looked at the person and every person who looking at me . I wasn't aware i'm in class right now. I quickly apologised to the professor and class .

"Kihyun ah , What's wrong?"

"You look like having a life crisis. Are you okay?" Asked Yoongi .

"Yoongi ah .. i have a friend , he's a dense guy . He let someone bullied him . The guy even kissed and touched him , he just let him do anything .Then last night that guy confessed to him that he is his first love and all the bullying was because my friend is too stupid to know the guy's feelings. Now my friend doesn't know what to do. What do you think?"

Yoongi then said " Ask yourself , do you have feelings for the bully? do you ever felt like you wanted to meet him or missed his touch ? Do you ever feel jealous over him with any woman or guy?"

Do i feel all what he has listed?

I sighed again ." This is really confusing"

He laughed ." You are really too dense , Kihyun ah . Think about it . Better if you don't go meet that guy for several days or even better weeks . Then you will eventually realize your real feelings"

He stood up and say goodbye to me after the last bell rang.I thanked him for helping me . Then , after several minutes , i'd realized Yoongi didn't talk about my friend but me . Fuck! how did he knows it's me? Oh stupid , ofcourse he knew . He's my only friend.

After that i went to work as usual and get home by bus .

Reached home , i had late dinner with my mother . Father has gone to Japan for a week and i didn't see Minhyuk .

"Mother , where is Minhyuk?" i asked.

" He went out . He said he won't be home until tomorrow" Said mother .

After excuse myself i went shower and tries to sleep but can't .

I keep thinking about Minhyuk . Where did he go? It's 2 in the morning .

I get out of the bed and went to his room . I almost got heart attack when i saw Minhyuk laying on the floor infront of his door .

I rushed to wake him up "Minhyuk .. Minhyuk ah . wake up!" I shake his body but he didn't budge . He's wasted.

" You drinks? oh god !" I use my strength to lift his body . Quickly i opened his room and take him to his bed .

"You really stunk of alcohol!" I take off his shirt and socks and give him blanket before i go .

Then he held my hand to stopped me . He slowly opened his eyes and sat up . He hugged me and burried his face on my chest .

"Kihyun ah , for the last time , can you pretend to love me ? after this i won't touch or even look at you . Let's stay as step brothers then . So only this time , love me please?" He pleaded .

"What?" I stunned . I don't know what to react .

"Can you help me?i want to take a bath" Said Minhyuk.

He stood up and started stripping down his pants and briefs . My eyes went wided as i see his private part .I still didn't used to it eventhough i have been touching it all these time .

Minhyuk was naked infront of me ." Can you bring me to the bathroom ? i feel dizzy"

I hold him to support his body and take him to the bathroom .I let him sat down on the toilet as i fill the tub with warm water .

"Why would you drink anyway , you can't even drink a bottle of soju" I silently mumbled while pouring the bubble bath into the water .

I hold him and let he entered the bath tub . "Okay , i'll be waiting outside . Call me when you are finish"

"No , please stay here. Help me wash . I can't move my body much " Said him .

I sighed . "Fine"

I wash his body from his shoulder down to his stomach then i frozed as i'm thinking whether to keep going . "Ehem , Minhyuk ah can you wash that part by your own?"

"Why? you have touched it before anyways . Wash it for me please"

I gulped and slowly reach down to his thing . He's hard?

I quickly wash it and move to other area but Minhyuk hold my hand ," Keep doing it "

I shut my eyes out of embarrassed and start moving my hand on his rod . Minhyuk moaned softly . " Kihyun ah , can use your mouth? " WHAT?!

I looked at him in disbelief . I never do it before . I only been jerked him off .

He gets out of the tub and went in the shower to clean his body . I took the chance to look at his body . He was taller than me , has more muscles and fine abs . Overall he is hot as fuck.

"Come here , kneel down" Minhyuk told me and i stupidly do as he said .

I kneeled down , his cock were touching my face . " Suck it . This will be your first and last time" Said Minhyuk

I opened my mouth and took it in . The taste of his precum were strong on my tounge as i swirled on it's head and shaft .

I bobbed my head down and started sucking it fast . Minhyuk moaned loud as he grabbed my hair and move his hips . I gagged a bit when he went deep and hit the back of my throat . "Kihyun ah , so good . Ahhh .. fuck .." After a few minutes of stable movement , he started moving more faster and soon he cum into my mouth . I can taste the saltiness of his seed and i puked .

"Oh god . It taste terrible! " i keep coughing and quickly wash my mouth on the sink .

Minhyuk suddenly standing close behind me and hugged me . " I'm sorry . This is the last time . I won't disturb you anymore . Please forget about everything " He said , pecked on my cheek and went out of the bathroom.

After i washed my mouth , i turn off the tap and walk out . Minhyuk was sleeping naked on the bed . I shivered . My clothes are wet . It's cold.

I sighed .Is this really the last time? but why do i feel empty ? After make sure Minhyuk is warm enough with blanket ,i switched off the lamp and went back to my room .

Wait! for fuck sakes . I can't believe i sucked his cock ! also he told me to forget? HOW?!ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

______________________________
Kihyun is too naive