Jealousy

Y.Kihyun's POV

"No" I said firmly to him .

"What do you mean no?" He asked and frowned.

"I did not agree to lose my virginity to you"

"So you want to give to whom? That dancer ? Do you like him? what, he can give you everything? Come on Kihyun . He's a dancer . What's so good about him?!" shouted Minhyuk .

I glared at him . The movie has ended an hour ago and we have been arguing in the car for 30 minutes already . I don't want to have sex with him on my first date. Why he can't understand that? And what's with his sudden jealousy? Ugh . This satan is really a complicated guy.

"This isn't about Shownu hyung! I'm not ready to have sex with you! Grrr .. This is what I hates about you. Your jealousy and egoistic ass!"

" If this isn't about him then , is it about Hyungwon? the guy you met in the toilet?!"

Oh god . This fucker!

"Arghhhh!!!!!!" I screamed to his face . He looked lost and shocked at the moment,I almost laugh . He is really annoying me .

"Really Minhyuk . Really? so you fuck your girlfriend or boyfriend on your first date? What about Hyungwon? I don't even know who the fuck is he because we aren't close enough to know each other! I only knew him as my boss's boyfriend.What makes me surprised is he claimed himself as your ex boyfriend. Wow , I didn't know you swing in the wrong way . So are you bottom or top?" I asked him dumbfounded.

He scoffed and pulled my body to his lap and pecked on my lips . " Is my baby jealous?" asked him smirking at me .

I rolled my eyes and smacked his forehead . " I'm not"

"Hmm really? well, he is just a toy . Don't worry about him . You should be worry yourself . You asked me if I swing in a wrong way , so is this right then? hmm. Answer me baby"

I shivered at his hands touching my nape with his lips on my skin ,give it butterfly kisses . " So , am I your toy too?" Somehow I just make this more complicated.

"Oh god ! Yoo Kihyun ! you are so so so fucking grrr!" He groaned out of frustration and I silently mumbled sorry to him . He grabbed my chin and bit my bottom lip .

"Look here!I will only say it once ! You are the one I love . I want you . The girls I fucked was the substitute for you but none of them can give me what I want. And Hyungwon is a mistake .I can't wait to have sex with you baby because I want to feel you . I want to be inside of you and to answer you stupid question,yes i'm top .So baby boy , your ass is mine"

*Ring3x~

The sudden phone rang startled both of us , Minhyuk took out his phone of his bag and answered it . I scowled as Hyungwon's name showing on the screen.

"What do you want?"

"No . I'm busy right now"

"Why are you crying?"

" Don't ask me , go call your boyfriend"

"Seriously ? Fuck"

"Fine ! I'll be there"

He then hang the phone off and told me to back to my seat .

"I'll send you home . I need to go somewhere" Said Minhyuk driving heading home .

"Where are you going?"

"It's not your fucking business" I was taken aback at his response. You said he isn't important . So why did you go to him ?

As we arrived home . I didn't bother to talk or look at him . I gets off the car and entered home without looking back .

My tears falling down on my cheek as I stepped upstairs. Why am I crying? My heart ache and I don't know the reason.

I plopped down on my bed , looking blankly at the ceiling as my tears wont stop flowing.

" You are on joke Kihyun . That satan didn't love you like what he said.You are still his toy" I say to myself and drifted to a deep sleep with my clothes on and tears .

_____________________________
All I want is to sleep 💤
I am happy when I saw there's dozens of notifications noticing how many people leave comments and votes on my books . Thank you so much . I love you all.