Let me dive in deep to you

•Warning : Contains silly smut(meanings it's not really explicit,more like funny 😂).Anyhow ,do you need a bucket of holy wotah?  (In I.M's deep voice)

Y.Kihyun's POV

"Hmpf..no- wait" I was pushed down on the bed not having a chance to breath as Minhyuk leaned down to kiss me again.His kiss become sloppy when he started unbuttoning his shirt . Oh shit . This is happening now. I'm going to be a girl . Wait , it doesn't makes sense .

"Ahh!it hurts!."Minhyuk slapped my bare ass .Holy shh since when I was naked?

"Hey! that hurt !" He slaps it again not once but four times! Is this a punishment ?

I was laying on my stomach as Minhyuk pinning me down behind . His hands roaming around my back side . I got goosebumps when his finger trailing in between my ass cheek. No!I'm scared!

"Why did you close your eyes?" Minhyuk spokes. I opened my eyes and a tear falling down. He sigh and get off me , sitting on the bed .

"Kihyun..come here baby boy." He lifted my body easily and put me on his lap , I hide my face on the crook of his neck in embarrassment . His hard member were poking on my back . It feels hot and wet .

"Baby look at me ." I lift up my head to look at him .His eyes were full with desires and lust . His cute lips were swollen..I wanna kiss him ..

"Don't look at me like that . I'm trying to control myself right now. Talk to me babe , do you want me to stop? I won't force you." he plant kisses on my neck . I shut my eyes , bit my bottom lips. The way he kissed me sensually makes me feel so good .

His hands were right on my ass , massage it slowly and nice.

"Having sex and making love isn't the same thing. I want to make love to you. Be mine Kihyun." Minhyuk whispers on my ear .

"Ahhhh ..don't tease me" I smacked his shoulder when his tounge on my earlobe licking it down to the sweet spot on my neck . "Found it." He said and start sucking on it . I cling onto his neck and tilted my head to give him more access .

"Minhyuk .. it hurts." He stopped . I looked down at my throbbing cock .It need a release . He chuckled when he saw it and  put me down on the mattress.

"I'll make you good. Do you trust me baby?"

I don't answer as I was in a mess when he strokes my dick . I let out loud moans as he kisses on my neck down to my navel and my crotch.

"Ff fuck me!" I screamed as his tounge swirling around the tip. "Ohh fuck!Minhyuk." I grabbed a handful of his hair as he took me in his mouth , bobbing his head up and down  . Damn it , why is he so good.

"No.Min- I'm about to" I explodes just before I finish my words . He keep sucking as I cum into his mouth .

I looked down and laughed. I cum so much it was flowing down from his mouth .

He grabbed my head and pushed his tounge into my mouth , I frowned at the taste of saltiness . Semen is not a food guys . Never swallow it.

I pushed him away and coughed . It tasted yucky.

"Fuck you. I hate the taste!" I glared at him .