Give me your ass( I mean your love)

The title says it all

Y.Kihyun's POV

"For fuck sakes please spare my life for once!" I started throwing a tantrum as the satan can't keep his hands to his self . We sat on the couch in the living room as we watching Black Panther but I wasn't concentrating on the movie because his hands keep molesting my thighs and crotch.

Three days has passed since our parents went to holiday in Rome so I had to stay with him alone . How I wish I can go anywhere right now . Just to run away from him . LET ME OFF FOR ONCE !!! arghhhh!!!

He's a horny dog! Gah! He keeps trying to have sex with me. But no. I'm not ready .They said it's pretty hurtful to take in the ass . Like you were having constipation and you want to let out the poop by pushing it as hard as you can but it keeps coming in and out inside your asshole instead. ( Oh my god why I wrote this. Sorry guys🤪. I laughed too much while writing~Author Angel)

"Lee Minhyuk!"

"What?" He asked dumbfounded like he wasn't doing anything wrong.

I send his a glare and stood up .

"Where are you going?" Asked him .

"I'm going to take a nap. Don't forget to switch off the television." I said as
I stepped upstairs.

I plopped down on the bed as soon I reach my room .

I stares at the while plastered ceilings thinking it's been three days I was trapped in this house . I can't go anywhere as Minhyuk controlling me .
I quits from working at the cafe ,well it's Minhyuk whom told Wonho hyung  , not me .

"Am I a puppet?! I want to go outside!"

"Where do you want to go?"

"ARGHH!!" I sat upright screaming when Minhyuk suddenly appears. He locks the door and walking towards me with his devilish smile.

"Can we go to class tomorrow? I don't  want to miss it" I spoke with hopes he will let me . I don't care if he wants to follow me everywhere around the campus if he won't attend his class.

"Hmm...let me see"

I looked at him with the best puppy eyes I can give.

"Hmmm.. Nope! N-O-P-E!" He said in a sing-song voice.

Bitch, you thought . He wasn't going to let me go. CALL 999 NOW!

"Why are you trapping me in here? I'm not going anywhere , I will be on my classes and go home straightly after finish. You know you can't keep controlling my life .If  you love me then don't do this." I laid on my back looking back at the cream colored ceilings. Whoever did it deserve to get more paid because it's really a nice work .

"Baby , I'm sorry but I feel insecure about our relationship.I can't help but to keep thinking you will run away with another guy .I'm not going to control you , this is hmm - you can say this is my protection. I need to protect you from the hungry wolves outside world, yeah just like that baby boy ." He said while planting kisses on my face .

"What,are we in twilight zone?"

"We are in our own world right now . Just you and me . Alone in our home . With you laying under me . But it would be awesome if you fully naked though.Don't you think, my beautiful lover?" He said in his seductive low husky voice on my ear .