Protective much?

L.Minhyuk's POV

Ouch ! it hurts like hell!

I make my way to the class ,trying to control my expression as my backside feeling painful.

As soon as I reach my seat , I cringed when a group of girls coming towards me and started throwing their nonsense questions.

"Oppa , why are you absence from class?"

"Did you bored with us already?"

"We missed you oppa"

"You look in pain , are you okay oppa?"

I tried my best to smile at them and answered their questions even in my mind I want to curses them to leave me alone . But I have reputation so , keep flashing your beautiful smile , Minhyuk.

"Yo Minhyuk hyung! long time no see, okay girls get the fuck out . I want to talk with my brother and I don't want any sluts to be in here."

Ouch! fucking asshole!

I winced when my friend Changkyun came out of nowhere hitting on my back not once but twice! I really want to kill this kid!

"Whatever ! it's not like we want to be around you anyway!" One of the girls said at Changkyun while flipping her  hair like a mean bitch and they walked out of the class . Changkyun flashed them his double middle finger and stick out his tounge in a pervert way .

I rolled my eyes at him and smack his head .

"Sit down , pup!" I demanded.

"Where'd you gone missing , not even once you reply to my text. Not cool, hyung ! totally not cool!"  He plopped down on the seat infront me , whining like a little kid.

"I have to settle something .Why, is there any interesting story to share?"

I can't tell him about Kihyun even he is my good friend . This fucker can't keep his mouth close.

"Well, I heard there are a new guy from IT department were interested in your step brother.I think his name was Daehyun ? Donghyun ? anyhow, they asked me his number . That's why I texted you but no, you ignore me like I'm not exist."

"Fucking asshole !" I cursed under my breath.Can someone tell me why my baby Kihyun is getting so many admirers?

"Woah ! hold on there bubba , are you cursing at me right now?" Changkyun looked at me with his shocking face.

"I'm not! anyway don't fucking ask me about Kihyun's number because I ain't giving it to anyone especially you."

"Why??"

"Because you are a crazy pup , Wolfie"

Kihyun can be hurt if my fans know his personal information.

Changkyun pouts and crossed his arms . " I'm your favourite little brother , you can count on me . I won't tell his number to your fanatic fans."

I scoffed. " Really?"

"Really!" He exclaimed .

"There's a reason why I named you Wolfie , you said 'no' but I know where your big ass , big nose and big mouth get your extra money from . Like I didn't know you sell any my information and things to the girls.So no , don't even try to get into my ass , Changkyun. I let you off so many times because you are my baby brother. You know why I keep friends with you ? because you aren't like other assholes who always trying to backstab me whenever they have chance ,I don't mind if you are going to sell them my plushies, my sweater or my old things but I won't tolerate if it was about my family.We have been friends more than 8 years since we kid so don't let me lose my trust in you.Do you understand?" I wasn't going to let him go this time if something happen to Kihyun because of him .