One year later Pt.1

HYUNGWON

I stood infront of the door trying to regain my courage to face the person I will be seeing after a year passed .

I reach the door bell with my trembling hand. I pressed the bell and not less in two minutes the door opened revealing the owner of the house .

I choke on my own saliva .A tear drops from my eyes as I trying to open my mouth to say something but I couldn't.

Soon I was pulled into his arms . "You finally come."

"I'm sorry .Forgive me hyung."

He shushed me with a soft kiss on my lips . "Don't say anything. I said I would wait for you and will accept you with open arms. I'm glad by the way , I don't have to wait more longer ."

I don't deserve you hyung . Why did you keep waiting after what I done to you.

"I'm back hyung." I laid my head on the crook of his neck.

"Yes , welcome home Jagi."

I smile . It doesn't annoy me anymore hearing him calling me that.

Yes .I'm your jagi ,Wonho hyung .

It's been a year since I keep Minhyuk by my side . He did like what he supposed to do . He gave me his attention and love . I'm satisfied with all of it even though I know he was doing me a favour for me to learn how to let go my feelings towards him .

But , I know Minhyuk was suffering too . It's broke my heart seeing him crying for the first time when he knew Kihyun will leaving Korea .Kihyun has given up their relationship. I suppose to be happy with it because finally Minhyuk will be mine alone but I couldn't to feel sorry . He was torn in between to choose me or Kihyun .

I still remember  I told him to leave me and go after Kihyun . I was ready to give up on him too but then he said no . He want stay with me and that was his choice .

Then I made a decision to ended our relationship after a year.He made me happy and treated me well but I do realized Minhyuk's feelings to me isn't the same as he felt towards Kihyun . He was his first love while I'm just a distraction for him.

It's okay . I have Wonho hyung . I have someone who loves me as Minhyuk loved Kihyun .

"Jagi,what are you thinking?"

I shook my head . "Nothing hyung.." I let Wonho hyung lead me to the living room and I sit on the couch but then he lifted me up to sit on his lap. I couldn't help but keep blushing .

"Your face were red . Did you have fever?" Wonho hyung touch my forehead with his palm . I burst a laughter and smack his forehead.

"Wonho hyung babo! I was being embarrassed ! It's been a year and this position is a bit uhm .."

He chuckled before lifted me again and soon I was straddling his waist .

I uttered a embarrassment and try to hide my face but he hold my hands .

"Don't hide from me."

"It's embarrassing."

"No it's not .Let me take a look at the person I loved the most."

I avoided his eyes and look anywhere but him .

"Jagi , look at me."

I look him in the eyes and still seeing the same emotion as before .Oh god , why didn't I realize it . He had the look that doesn't have in Minhyuk's eyes .I was blinded with my own feelings towards Minhyuk and blocked out Wonho hyung's feelings.

"I love you Wonho hyung." I said it without I realize . His eyes widened .

"Say that again?"

"Huh? say what?" I asked dumbfounded

"Jagi, please no teasing."

I chuckled. "I love you Wonho hyung."

"And I always love you Hyungwon."

We both smile. Slowly I leaned closer and connected our lips.

Minhyuk probably on his way to Japan . Well , good luck Minhyuk . I will pray for both of you . I hope Kihyun would forgive you .Thank you for loving me and give me a chance to love you . Take care Minhyuk.

______________________________
It's predictable. Hyungwon would get back to Wonho and Minhyuk would fly his ass to Japan for Kihyun ..kkkkkkkkk*sipping on my coffee

Living with  SATAN On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara