Stay with me

HYUNGWON

I sat upright on bed panting as I looked around in panic. "MINHYUK?!" (Lmfao my character always had a bad dreams/sheeeshh calm down , Minhyuk is somewhere in the house probably were looking for food)

Where is he? He promised
he won't leave me !

I brought my knees on my chest as I started crying . "You promise me Minhyuk. Why did you leave me?"

"Hyungwon?"

I look up to see a figure standing at the door . " Hey, why are you crying?"

I immediately run to his arms and hugged him . "Minhyuk, I thought you left"

"Silly , I was in the kitchen.It's time you to get up anyway so you could eat."

"No.I'm not hungry."

"Hyungwon , you need to get enough nutrition so you wouldn't get sick.You have to take care of your mom."

"Stay with me."

He cupped my face . " You need to stopped saying that Hyungwon.I- you know why."

No. Don't say that Minhyuk.

I pushed him .

"Go . You'd leave me behind anyway. No matter how many times I tried to make you stay ."

He looked at me apologetic. I shakes my head as I tearing up. "Don't look at me like that! I don't need your pity!Just go!"

"Hyungwon ah"

"Tell me what he have that I don't?! I did everything you wants !"

I fell on my knees . I'm willingly throwing away my ego if it would made him come back to me.

"Hyungwon stop!"

"I beg you Minhyuk. I don't want anything . I just need you stay by my side like before . I don't care if you doesn't felt the same as I am . Just stay . Please I beg you!"

"Look-" The sudden rang cut him off . He answered the call and said the name . Kihyun.

I clenched my chest. It hurts so much . I couldn't breath . My voice won't come out .My visions becomes blurry.

"Calm down! take a deep breath. Come on Hyungwon.Look at me , look at me!"

Minhyuk kneeled down infront of me with his concern face . Slowy I regained my breath .

"It was him isn't? Go .I'm fine by my own." I stand on my feet walking to my bed and laid down facing on the wall.

I heard he let out a deep sigh.

Why you made me fall for you if you are just going to hurt me.

"I'm sorry .. It's not you Hyungwon but me . I don't deserve you. You deserves someone who can loves you more than you ever loved them. It was my fault for giving you hopes ."

I shrugged. I'm aware of that yet I let myself falling for you. I'm the fools .

"Look at me,Hyungwon."

I turns my body towards him .

"I couldn't forget about us , every single moment we shared kept replaying inside of my mind each day . I misses your soft touches ,lips and that smiles on your face whenever you look at me .You are like my guardian angel you know , you fought with other kids when they bullies me . You even save me from my father and you didn't just gives me hopes . But you gave me a new life . I was going to suicide the day you suddenly attacks me with your friendly ass ! Can you see the reason why I can't keep you out of my heart? here touch it."

I sat up and took his hand to my left chest. "Can you feel it ? My heart only beats for you Minhyuk."

"Now you can go. I already said what I want." I smack his hand and fell back to the bed facing away from him.

Soon he join in and pecked on my cheek.

"I will stay here until your mom gets home.Now , can we stop arguing whether I stay or not . I won't leave you Hyungwon. Come on, I'm hungry. I'll feed you like I always did before ."

I shook my head .

"I lose my appetite."

"You know I'm more handsome than that ugly white walls you were looking at."

I let out snicker as I turns around .

"This is much better . I get to see your big eyes , big nose,plump lips and you look angelic when your sassy ass doesn't come out."He trailed his finger on my face , I can feel his hot breath on my lips .

I wrapped an arms around his waist and leaning towards his chest ."Hyungwon come on we have to go to the hospital later."

He moves my arms wanting to gets up but I tightened my hugs.

"Tell me honestly Minhyuk. Did you ever have feelings on me?" I could feel it he was hesitated .

After a few seconds passes I felt a kiss on top my head before he answers. "Yes I did Hyungwon."

"I love you Minhyuk." I look up and pecked on his lips . He was taken aback by my action but soon he held my chin and connected our lips.

"I love you too." He says in between our kisses.

I smiled .

I'm going to take him from you Shorty. Wait and see !
_____________________________
Hey ! don't steal Minhyuk from me ! He is mine! Oh wait , nevermind . Take him , take him . I got Wonho anyways.