Chapter 10

Recap:

"Truth. But do you really believe that he will be pleased with what I am going to tell him?" He smirks at me,"His little slave is now a traitor."

"And why do you believe you will live to see him again?" I say, very willing to end him right here.

"The same reason you did not kill anyone else on our little team. You want to slip through the cracks, you want to blame it on the heroes in case he does find you. You, for once, don't want the blood on your hands. You acted as though you were in pain to pass off why you were turn on your teammates, but I know the truth. You as scared as Ra's al Ghul as we all are. That is why you are trying to flee from this lab." He grins like a maniac because he knows it's true.

And it is.

"You may have been taking notes on us, but I have been taking notes on you."

"Tell me, how is your wife?"

His smile disappears,"Only Ra's al Ghul-"

"Knew about her? Is he the only one who is supposed to know about your little girl back at home. What's her name? Emma." I take a step to him,"You may think you know me but you don't. I have more dirt on you then Ra's al Ghul himself. Would you like to threaten me again?" I challenge, knowing full well that I won.

He glares at me with pure hatred,"Ra's al Ghul will find out about you."

A smirk forms on my face as I let out a humorless laugh,"I'm counting on it."

(;);(;);(;);(;);(;);(;);(;);(;);(;);(;);(;);(;);(;)

I watch as Wonder Woman takes my second in command way. She was pretty surprised to see everyone in the state they were in, me included.

He was glaring daggers at me, shouting threats that will never see the light of day.

"You helped us?" Hawk woman asks, rewatching the fight,"Nice move."

I don't even play attention, my focus is on finding an exit.

As soon as I see the door, I start to it, taking off into a run.

Nightwing, who was watching me before, shoots his hand out immediately, catching my forearm.

Pain shoots up my arm as his hand presses against my cut, making me fold into his touch.

He probably thought that I would put up more of a fight because he pulled me all the way back into his chest.

He tenses, just as I do, before covering it up by grabbing my other forearm,"You aren't getting away that easily."

My eyes narrow as my elbow connects with his gut,"And I won't give up that easily."

He doubles back, letting me go in the process.

"Listen, I know you want to leave but it's not going to help you and it's not going to take Ra's al Ghul down." He says, the attention now on us.

My face melted away any expression or emotion I could give off as he said that.

"That's what you want...right?" He says, chancing his luck with a boyish grin.

My eyes turn cold as I stare at him, weighting everything,"Ra's al Ghul won't fall."

His grin is wiped off as he stares at me with a face full of confusion,"What is your angle?"

"She is a warrior who has been trained to obey only one person." Hawkwoman says, stepping up to me,"But a true warrior would not go into hiding. They would stand and fight."