Chapter 5

~Brooklyn's~

Someone was moving me.

That's the first thing I cared to realize when I woke up. Someone was caring me somewhere. But who?

I stay still, and even out my breathing so they think that I am still sleeping.

Gosh, my head hurts. The throbbing pain reminds me of a hammer beating down on my head.

Someone is going to be in trouble when I fully wake up.

"Are you sure this place can hold her? And that this place is even a good idea? Given past history..."A males deep voice asks. Someone I hadn't ever heard before, I am sure of it.

Where did they take me? And, more importantly, how many people do I have to kill to get out of here?

"We don't have any other choices. It's either this, or the Watch-Tower. No way are we letting her up there." The person holding me replied, his voice vibrating in his chest making me sure it was him talking.

My feet brush against each other making me realize that I don't have shoes on. They probably took all of my weapons. I hope I still have my Balaclava and hood on.

If not, someone needs to start running.

"I can't believe you got her." I know that voice. Artemis.

Sooo glad she isn't dead.

"I didn't believe she was that tough." This was Superboy,"I mean, she almost stabbed my arm."

Almost isn't good enough.

"Trust me, if Artemis doesn't want to go out and fight, she is good." The annoyingly, always-there voice of Kid Flash speaks up.

"Ok, she is good, but that just means we need to do everything we can to keep her locked up." The chest vibrates again. This time I can tell that it is the Blue boy holding me.

"And how do we do that?" A new voice asks. I can only guess who it is. Maybe the Martian, who I owe all of this too, or the annoying bee that I smacked with a stick.

I doubt that the Bee would be awake that fast,though.

"Collar, handcuffs, and someone watching 24/7." Blue boy answers.

"You seriously think that will hold her?"

"It's the only option, it has to work." He mutters as I feel him set me down on a hard surface.

"KF, go get the collar, hurry."

I decided on playing dead until the best chance at escaping, and I think I am about to get that chance.

I felt a gust of wind on my face, telling me that he was back and was snapping on the collar.

It's too late to stop him from putting on the collar, but that doesn't mean I can't fight it.

My eyes snap open as I side kick him in the leg. He falls forward giving me time to get on my knees and spin around to hit him in the chest with my foot. I use this to my advantage as I trap his head in between my ankles.

"Kid Flash!" Artemis called out, getting over the shock before everyone else.

Kid Flash starts wiggling around, trying to get out, but I press my feet harder together.