1 (Y/n)

I was sitting in class. This class unfortunately seemed to take forever to finish. I had my headphones in and somehow ended up zoning out. Whatever was above my teacher's head seemed to be a lot more interesting to me than the lesson. I was broken out of my zone when a paper ball hit the back of my head. I looked back and saw the most handsome guy I've ever laid eyes on. How have I not noticed him before? Has he been here the whole time? Oh well. I looked back at the front of the room and focused on the notes this time. A few minutes later another paper ball hit me. I looked back again.
Me: Will you stop? For once I'm trying to focus.
I turned around once more. This time it was a pencil that hit me. I stood up and walked to him.
Me: What the hell is your problem? Didn't I ask you to stop?
Teacher: (Y/n)! Hoseok! Detention after school.
I glared at Hoseok, which was a really hot name if you ask me. It suited him. I angrily went back to my seat, the chatter of other students rushing through my ears. I sat down and the teacher continued on with the lesson. After what seemed like a whole eternity, the bell finally rang. But wait, this was the last class. I forgot to mention this at the beginning.
Teacher: Okay students. Have a nice rest of your day. (Y/n) and Hoseok, sit your butts down. Did you forget you have detention?
Wonho: I know. I just don't care.
Me: I didn't even get up. Why did you call me out?
Teacher: Whatever. Either way, I have to leave. I'm giving the teacher next door a warning to keep an eye on you though. If she sees this door open, it's another day of detention for the both of you.
She left the room and shut the door. I sighed and put my head down. Being in high school is really tiring. May as well sleep while I'm here. It seems that life just doesn't want me to sleep, because right when I closed my eyes, I felt a hand on my thigh. I shot my head up and saw Hoseok right in front of me. His dark brown eyes bore into mine as he rubbed my thigh.
Wonho: You know, you aren't bad looking. Although, you'd look better without your clothes.
He winked at me. I rolled my eyes. I hate guys like these, no matter how attractive they are.
Me: In your dreams asshole. Why don't you Pokémon Go fuck yourself?
I smacked his hand away. He raised them defensively.
Wonho: Feisty. I like it. I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Wonho. Or tonight. It doesn't matter to me.
He winked again and I scoffed.
Me: How about I don't call you anything? Because I honestly don't care.
Wonho: Oh come on. You know you want me. I know I want you.
This is going to be the longest detention ever. It hasn't even been 20 minutes and I already want to leave. Fucking asshole.