Chapter thirty-six: "Both of you,"

It was a crush. But I couldn't, couldn't get enough
-Zara Larsson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{~Negina~}

"Bye mama," Arezo waves and I wave back, blowing her a kiss. Before I exit her daycare room. I sit back in my car and drive another ten minutes to arrive to work at the fashion industry. As I arrive I quickly fix my makeup and as I get out I correct my white blouse. Working at a fashion industry, they need you to look sophisticated and beautiful.

I walk into the building and one of my co-workers smiles at me, "looking beautiful, Miss Hassan."

"Thank you Timothy." I smile back at him as I walk through to my office. I place down my black leather purse in the cabinet under my desk and sit down on the chair. I press on the button in the intercom. "Mr. Dawson, I have arrived." I inform him.

"Miss Hassan, please come into my office." He says. I stand up and walk next door to my bosses office. I knock three times and wait for his "come in" before entering. "Hello, Miss Hassan. Lovely as always."

"Thank you Mr. Dawson," I smile, dang so many compliments. I feel special.

"Miss Hassan, for today I'd like you to start off by printing out a copy of the report that the Malik Industry sent us." He says, not looking up from his computer. I nod my head, writing down what he just told me. I read it over and my eyes go wide.

"I'm excuse me, Mr. Dawson? Was it Malik Industry?" I ask, making sure.

"Yes, did I say something wrong?" Mr. Dawson asks, raising his eyes up. I quickly look down, "no sir, nothing wrong." And I continue to write down the things he tells me to do today.

..........

[-Saiid-]

"Hey Rai, did you hear? The bio teacher got an assistant, and he's a senior." I overhear a couple of girls talking. I roll my eyes and continue to write down my notes from the textbook.

Can you imagine? Second week of school and my backpack is filled with as many papers as my mind is filled with thoughts.

"Jess, you have a boyfriend. I'll tell him." I could hear the smirk in that new girl's voice girl's. I make myself look down and study.

"Honestly tho," Jessica sighs to herself, very annoyed may I add.

"Why, what's wrong with Zachary? He seems like a great guy." I hear the other girl ask. What was her name? Who cares. Why am I even listening to this talk?

"Zach's great and all, but he's not the best in bed." Well this conversation just escalated from Dora the Explorer to Fifty Shades Of Grey. "All he wants to do is 'make love'." Jessica mocks. I chuckle to myself, uncontainable.

"What's wrong with making love?" Hearing her voice again. What is her name?! Ugh!

"Sometimes Raihana, I don't wanna 'make love'. I wanna fuck, hard." Jessica says. Hey, that's my mom's middle name.

Knowing where this conversation will end, I plug in my headphones and start listening to some music as I finish the last of the questions. I pull over my sweatshirt hood, to not get caught with the earbuds.

Even through the loud music playing in my ears, I could hear their giggles from behind me. I grit my teeth, angrily. A bad habit of mine that I can't seem to loose.

"What's wrong Saiid?" I hear from a few desks beside me. "Shit your pants?" And as if I'm cute to Dominic Adams gang laughs out. I ignore them and occupy myself with a simple task, reading.