Chapter fifteen: "I've got you, don't worry."

Negina couldn't believe what she agreed too. Why. Why is the whole wide world would she ever agree to do a Brother v.s Fiancé youtube video. Because Sediq begged her, because she hasn't showed herself to the web in a month now. Ever since Shafiqa's sisters wedding, she hasn't properly uploaded a video or picture to any social media.

"Hi homies. Is your girl Negina back at it again with another YouTube video. And today I have two special guests with me. Let's do some magic." Negina waited for a few seconds before calling in Naser and Khalid to sit on the chairs positioned each side of her. She would definitely have to do some editing on the video, later.

"Ok, ready?" Negina asks and gets an agreement from both of them.

And she continues, "today we have here my wonderful brother..." she points at Naser to introduce himself.

"Naser." He smiles at the camera.

"And my wonderful fiancé," Negina points to Khalid and he introduces himself.

"Before we continue, we have a challenge for you. We wanna see if you can subscribe to this channel and turn on post notifications in seven seconds" Naser adds holding up seven fingers and Negina and Khalid join. They count down from seven and Negina would later have to add in some digital effects.

"Aye! Did you do it? Comment below if you did."

"Now let's carry on." Khalid is now starting to get comfortable with this new atmosphere.

"Okay if you didn't already know, today we are doing the Fiance v.s Brother challenge." Negina says pointing up at the two males sitting beside her and accidentally poking Nasers face. Naser tried to dodge it, which causes him to lean back in the stool and fall off of it.

Negina and Khalid burst our laughing as Naser yells out a few cuss words, rubbing his butt in pain. Seconds later they continue with the video and Negina would have to cut that part out and or put it in the end with the rest of the bloopers.

"If you don't know how the fiancé v.s Brother challenge works, it's where I ask these two questions and they have to answer them on a peice of paper. And whoever gets it right gets the point. The winner is obviously the person with the most points." Negina says handing each of them a notebook and marker.

"And the looser has to jump into the pool and the water inside the pool right now is freezing cold." Khalid adds uncapping his marker.

"I'm so gonna win." Naser brags.

"In your dream sucker." Khalid sticks his tongue out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I get a chance to live with these idiots." Negina facepalms herself.

"Okay, first question." Negina says after a few minutes of them getting ready and adding in more bloopers to the end. "What is my idea of vacation?"

Khalid, without doubt knows the answer and puts it down right away. Where as Naser, it takes him a moment to think. But eventually he does write something on his paper.

"On three you both will show us the answers. Three... Two... One!" Negina counts down and they both turn their notebooks to face Negina.

Nasers answer was, "Paris/France" Khalid's answer was "visiting Afghanistan."

Negina smirks at then and looks down at her phone, "So, I put down going to Afghanistan. So Khalid wins this one."

"Ha! I told you!" Khalid blasts at Naser. Naser looks at the paper, confused. As if he was seeing Chinese in front f him instead of English. How could he have lived with her for so long, and yet not know this simple answer.