28. Surprise

Camille
     It's been about a month since I have been back from Europe and everything is great. I just graduated from school, and Shawn's coming back from Tokyo tonight. Happy happy me, I can't wait to see him and surprise him with the best news.

Shuffling through my closet it reminds me of one of the first times Shawn and I went out for breakfast. I grab a red flannel, some white shorts, and plan Black tee. I walk over to my mirror and apply some mascara, and curl my lashes.

Soon as I walk downstairs my father is opening the door to Shawn, "Shawn!" I say running all the way down the stairs.

"Camille" he laughs in my ear as I hug him. I kiss his cheek and grabbed his hand and Pulled him upstairs to talk. "Sooo how was Tokyo?" I ask sitting in front of him.

   "It was great, amazing fans, I even remembered some from my last visit. Honestly I missed you so much" I laugh at his cuteness. He has no idea. "Yeah me too! but glad you have a break finally and I'm out of school!" I say with excitement hoping he might catch on. Of course he does not.

   "It's amazing. I know.. some time with my lovely girlfriend" I blush by his words.

As we reach downstairs my dad puts out the food on the table, "perfect timing, just in time for dinner" I smile then sit down and so does Shawn.

We chat and then something slips from my dad, "so we organized so that your stuff will be there a few days after you arrive," my eyes widen then look at Shawn. I chew the rest of my food, then just sit in shock.

"What, do you mean arrive?" Shawn asks. "Thanks dad" I say before I can stop myself.  "uh well you see we were talking about how you wanted me to move to Toronto with you a few months ago, but I knew I couldn't because of school and my dad just wouldn't let me so-." I add but get cut off my Shawn.

   "Wait, wait, you are saying you are MOVING TO TORONTO WITH ME?!" He says as his voice raised with excitement. "Yes Shawn, I talked to your mom all about it and I wanted to surprise you tonight" I laugh, as I see the biggest grin on his face. we ended up going upstairs after he received the big news.

"Oh baby, I can't believe you are coming with me, I don't know if I've ever been so excited about something" he stands up. "oh same here mendes" he grabs me in a big hug throwing me back on my bed. He begins to kiss me, and I kiss him back missing the feeling of his soft lips.

~

"You better behave, and visit" my dad says in a sad tone as me and Shawn get into the car. Rolling down the window to say my last thing before leaving, I feel a warm hand on my thigh, I glance at Shawn then back at my dad.

   "Always" I say back with a smile and roll the window up as we drive away. I'm so ready for Something New with the love of my life.

I stare back at Shawn,

           I smile, "I love you pretty boy"

••••••••
Complete. Vote & comment. There goes my first story! Hope you liked it!