18. Crazy

Camille
   His long fingers going down my jaw he leaned forward and gives me small peck. Super simple but the sweetest thing.

"On 3, 1...2..." he says. I wasn't planning on jumping I was just gonna let go of his hand and let him. "..3" I let go of his hand and he jumps in the pool on his own. "That was rude!" He yells laughing fixing his hair. "Oh my bad" I laugh. He got out of the pool fast and started running toward me I tried turning away but he grabbed me to fast. The next thing I know I'm in the pool. It was definitely cold at first like usual but got used to it.

      Shawn kept splashing me, which was irritating the crap out of me but he was having fun. "Stop, stop" I say laughing trying to breath. He eventually stops and lunges forward by me. All I am thinking is thankfully I did not put makeup on so I don't look like a complete mess right now from the water. I may still look like a dead rat a little but better then a dead rat with black stuff coming down the eyes.

      Getting out of the pool I grab my towel and wrap it around me. I was shivering like mad, it was like 75 degrees outside but the water on me made me freezing. "I forgot my towel" Shawn looked at me with a disappointed face. "Your expecting me to share mine with you, aren't you?" I ask slightly glaring.

   "I would love that, how sweet of you to offer" he says taking it out of my hands. I cross my arms over my chest and goosebumps make their way up my body, thanks to Shawn. He wraps his arms around me to keep me warm. "Let's get going its getting Late and cold" I say with my teeth chattering from the cold. He took the towel so I felt a little uncomfortable walking to the hotel.

     There was a guy maybe a few years older then me looking at me and I could tell Shawn noticed. Shawn glanced at him then back at me, every few seconds. He hurried the towel off of him and wrapped it around me. "What made you finally give it back?" I say trying to get him to answer. "Not a fan of the way guys look at you" he says deeply looking in my eyes. "Got it" I say back kinda laughing.

      "Why do you got to be so damn resistible from all the guys, jeez" he says as we open the door to our room. "A guy, chill", he's acting funny.

"a guy, how about every guy that walked passed. I just couldn't take it anymore at the way that guy was looking at you." It was so cute the way he was caring, ahhh. "Aw Shawnie cares" I say teasing him. He grew red, "it's cute your alright" I say to calm him down. "Okay, well can we talk about how good you look?" He says looking down my body. I walk over to my bag while he's saying this grabbing a sports bra, and some grey sweats. "Let's not Shawn" my cheeks heated and I chuckled.

    After a short but relaxing shower I join Shawn on the bed, of course he was on his phone. Shawn holding his phone in his hand swiping through something. "What you doing?" Asking curiously trying not to peek at his phone. "Looking through twitter at all these photos of us everywhere" he says smiling. "Oh yikes" I say nervously. "Yikes?" He asks kinda offended. "I don't want people to start hating for nothing, you dont even like me" I say laughing the truth out. "Wait wait, that's what you think" he says turning his attention to me shutting his phone off. "Well I don't know" I say shyly not wanting him to say something I don't want to hear.

   "Camille I like you a crazy amount, I  thought you knew this. I just never wanted to put you through the life I live because I thought it would be to much to handle. At first I wasn't sure how I felt but now I can't get my mind off you, all I want to do is be with you and never have you leave my sight. You are something different, something very special." He says not breaking eye contact. " I never knew you felt this way Shawn" I say slowly thinking what else to say back.
••••••••••
  Definitely hope you are liking the story, have any ideas or request don't be afraid to tell or ask me! Much love.