9. Nothing special

This is what Camille is wearing just so you know when you get to that part (;
..............
          Shawn
Strolling through Camille's instagram I started to realize the kind of person she is. Throughout the day I got to know her, she's not the most outgoing obviously but she's super sweet. She has many pictures of the sky and flowers and some of her family. She yet had 2 pictures of herself, I could tell she wasn't fully confident with herself. Her bestfriend, Winter, on the other hand is the opposite of her in all ways, and they keep each other together.

Camille is small like 5'4 and has dark brown hair, very light green eyes, tan, and is perfectly shaped. Winter is about 5'8 long blonde hair, and blue eyes, pretty pale, but also pretty. Looking over at Camille she was asleep in my shoulder, it made me kinda upset thinking she probably doesn't think highly of herself. I was tired and quickly fell asleep.

      Waking up, I glance at my phone and it read 9:03. I turn around to find Camille sitting up just looking at her phone. "Good morning" I laugh. "Oh good morning sleepy head your awake, finallyyy" she bugs laughing. I lean forward and get up from the bed. "Would you want to find something to eat around here before I go home" I offer. "That sounds great" she says. I kinda just stood there not much for me to do because I got nothing on me other then my sweatshirt. "I'm gonna go get ready real quick" she's says. I sat back down on the edge of her bed thinking its gonna be awhile. She ran in the bathroom, moments later she walks out. She steps out and I couldn't help myself but to look her up and down. She was wearing ripped shorts, and a grey tank top slightly showing her belly and this tan sweater thing.

     Her outfit was simple but she's just so gorgeous. She looked at me confused "yo-you look really good" I start to stutter by my amazement. "Thank you" she blushes and walks to the door of her closet and grabs a purse. Walking down the steps I realized my car needed to be jumped still, I look at Camille "So could you help me out with my car" I ask. "Oh, yes of course" she says back. We head outside and she pulls her car by mine, and grabs the cabals. After I got my car to work she said To follow her to this restaurant so we could meet each other there.

      Arriving at the restaurant I got out of the car fast so I could walk with Camille inside. "Hey Camille" I hear a deep voice from behind me say. "Oh hey isaac" she says looking back at him. "You're looking really good" he says, which caught my attention so I slightly turned to look at him. "Thank you, not so bad yourself" she says back. "Shawn, this is my friend Isaac, Isaac this is Shawn" she introduces us. I smile a little to be nice and head to the counter to get us a spot. While the lady at the front is gathering our stuff I turn around and see Camille walking toward me. "Sorry about that, he's a guy from my school" she says apologizing. "Totally fine" I say back smiling, I honestly have no clue why it affected me, me and Camille are just friends.

       Finding our seats I open the menu to look what they have. Camille was just sitting there spacing out, "what are you having?" I ask. "I'm getting the Eggs Benedict, I always get it" she starts to laugh. "Oh well you're easy" I reply rolling eyes. She grabs her water and starts slowly sipping on it, I put my menu down and look up at her. She makes eye contact with me, and pushes her water away from her. "It was really funny when you left, Isaac started asking me if you were the 'Shawn Mendes' he was amazed" she says chuckling of laughter. "Oh really, am I that cool" I say jokingly.

  "I guess to him, but you're nothing special" she says blushing with a smirk. "That hurts" I say. "Oops, she laughs, your not that bad I guess" she's says finishing her sentence. I give her a look which makes her laugh "Shawn, stop, youre so weird!" She says laughing so hard. I stop and just smile at her. The waitress came and took our order "and for you" they waitress asks me, "chicken steak with a side of fruit." "Is that all" she asks us, I start to say something "no actually on his plate put a side of tomatoes" she interrupts. "I'm actually okay with out that, Thank you" the waitress scratches it off her pad. I give Camille a nasty look and she bursts into laughter.

  "I'm so nice" she says. "I wasn't thinking that" I respond, shaking my head. Talking for about 20 minutes, another lady comes back with our food. "OMG, the tomato's" she says pointing at my plate almost in tears from laughing. The waitress soon left and I look at Camille very disappointed but I couldn't help but smile from her cute laugh. After eating we sat there for an extra 15 minutes talking about random things enjoying it because we have to leave each other soon. Walking out of the restaurant stuffed, but very happy from such a good time with Camille.

     I put my arm around her as we were walking out and swing my other around her giving her a hug. The warmth of her body against mine and holding her in my arms makes me beyond happy. "I'll see you soon, maybe not as soon as I told you last time but definitely in the next couple weeks" I say insuring her still hugging. "Okay, pretty boy" she says, which makes me laugh. "See you soon" she says as we pull away from our hug. She waves and smiles, opening the door to her car.