16. Babe

The picture Camille sends Shawn 😉😂

          Shawn
My phone buzzes and I see I received a text from Camille so I open it fast from excitement. Definitely didn't spare a second.

Camille😇; hey babe, could you add me on snap? I would understand if not but just curious.

Shawn Muffin🤤; oh yes of course,"babe"? 😏

Camille😇; oh shut up Shawn, yes babe. thank you.

   I couldn't help but beam from happiness that she is starting to act like we are becoming something. I go into Snapchat and add her back, soon as I add her I have a text. It's a picture of her and Winter, such dorks, Camille is definitely one cute girl. I take a picture 'cute Camille' and I send it.

Later that night I was laying in bed texting her, about the most random crap but it was great. Andrew knocks on my door and I drop my phone on my stomach to give him my attention. "What were you trying to ask me earlier" he asked not losing eye contact. "Oh right", I say sitting up "tomorrow morning could I go to Camille's and meet you guys in Cali in the morning or late tomorrow?" I ask a little nervously scared for the answer.

     "Yes of course you know the drill you are in control of your action just don't make dumb decisions or that can change" he says giving me a slight smile. "Yes Andrew thank you, I probably won't see you in the morning I'm leaving early" I say so he's not curious where I am in the morning. "Sounds good"

       Camille
   I hear a car lock so I look up and out my window the one person I wanted go see most. I jump up, looking in mirror making sure I don't look like a total mess. Of course I look a little tired but not bad, shorts, tee shirt, and my hair down but messy. I hear my dad head to the door to open it for Shawn.

    Moments later I laid back in bed but I heard 2 knocks on the door opening it from the power. "Oh my god!" I say from excitement and tears make their way down my face. He walks toward me and I basically jumped out of my spot to hug him. "How are you here?" I say without even thinking.

    "If you don't want me here I'll leave" he says getting up smiling. "No, no " I say pulling his arm back down to lay against him. "I'm so glad you are here" I say. "Me too had to see you before going to Cali" he says playing with my hair. He leans back on my bed completely so I could cuddle with him. I place my leg over him and buried my head in his neck. Feeling safe and very comfortable.

      I wake up and look up at Shawn that is sound asleep. I kiss his cheek for him to wake but he doesn't. "Shawn" I say whispering and shaking his arm and he doesn't flinch. I start to worry and my heart beat increases.

       I kiss him on the lips once again to wake him and he kisses back. I pull away "you brat!" I say hitting his arm playfully. "Got to do what I gotta do" he says with his same cute ass smirk. I lay my head back on his chest and we talk.

Suddenly my stomach growls and Shawn looks down at me "you hungry?" He says laughing. "I basically always am" I reply getting up from my bed. He grabs my hand and walks down stairs. My dad wasn't around but he also didn't say bye so I was a little confused. I went to go open my fridge when I notice a note on the counter.

   Sweet Camille,
I had a emergency business trip and I will be gone for the next couple weeks. Take good care of yourself and keep me updated. Sorry for this short notice but I love you.
              Talk soon, love dad

   I was really confused on where my dad actually went, he said business but where? Shawn twirlled me around to face him "what's that?" He questioned the paper in my hand. "A note from my father, I guess he's out of town for a few weeks" I explain. "Oh I'm sorry" he says frowning. I hug him tight trying to be comfortable. Me and my dad used to be so close big work always gets in the way now, it kinda hurts, also not having a mom.

   Something crosses his face, "Would you want to join me on tour for the next couple shows?" He asked looking down at me.