14. Leaving My Side

Outfit she is wearing later in the chapter, you will understand when u get there(;
•••••••••••••
Shawn
I look over at Camille and she's cuddled against me her smooth perfect face, I slowly stroke my hand across her check. Trying to look at my phone with out moving was definitely difficult but I looked at the time and it was 8:46. I got up from the bed trying not to wake her but I had to start getting ready do my business, wash face, and do hair.

Getting out of the bathroom I noticed Camille just opened her eyes and started waking. "Good morning gorgeous" I say. She looks down and try's to hide her face "ah I know I look so bad" she says her words muffled. "Not at all" I say reinsuring her she looks great. She got up a few minutes later and walked into the bathroom. About 2 minutes later she walked out, "do you need the bathroom anytime soon or am I free to shower" she asks. "you're all good" I say nodding. She walks back into the bathroom, and I hear the shower start.

30 minutes later the door slightly opens and I glance over at the door from my phone. I couldn't get my eyes off her, she was absolutely flawless. Camille's straight hair, her perfect smile, tight white tee, and ripped jeans. The smile across her face was innocent and sweet. Still sleepy but very cute, she looked up at me like she had a question. "Hey.." she says unsure, probably embarrassed from me looking at her. "Sorry" I answer fast.

Camille walks to the corner of the room and grabs her small black bag. Her big green eyes making eye contact with mine, I wave her over toward my direction. She comes near me and I grab her hands and tug her into my lap. Camille falls into me and I wrap my arms around her. Probably a lot tighter then I should have but I wasn't going to release my arms from her.

Camille
Shawn pulled me into his lap, super cute actually. He was holding on to me tight making me feel safe and secure. He was leaving today, not joking this time. He was going to go preform his heart out, once again. The last couple days feel like they have slowed down, like everything was in slow motion. Shawn makes time feel like it's stopped, being around him just brings out the fun and happiness.

Moments later we released from our hug and look at eachother. "Do you wanna get going" I ask curiously. "That sounds great" he says smiling. We grab our things and walk back down through the lobby. We headed to the car, and drove back to my house so he could get his car and sadly leave.

Arriving at my house I park the car in the drive way, I put my hand on Shawn's leg. He looks at my hand then back at me. "Thank you for everything, making me happy, making time for me, letting me get to know you better" I say. Putting his hand on mine "no thank you for everything" he says smirking. We get out of the car, and I jump into his arms. Shawn is so strong I can feel his muscles between us, holding me. I lean back slightly and kiss him, his smooth lips touching mine is what I've been wanting.

He started walking away which made my heart start slowly falling apart. The other piece of me I just started getting actually to know was leaving my side.