22. Stare

Camille
   I promise I'm far from pretty but I also have noticed I have been getting stared at by every boy I've seen. Today is gonna be a long day and I know it already.

       Shuffling around my binder to grab a piece of paper to do the first thing on the bored. Health was gonna be a easy class but I wouldn't say it's the best class to have first period.

      5 minutes before the bells gonna ring I look over my shoulder and there sits the guy that keeps throwing paper at my back. "Dude whats your problem" I say with a stern voice. "I just wanted to see your pretty face" I roll my eyes and turn around at his dumb comment.

The final bell rings and I head off to my locker. I have zero classes with Winter so I haven't seen her all day except at lunch. It kinda sucks not having my partner in crime by my side. She's the one that holds me together, I'm used to her making me laugh, and her constantly getting hit on of course. Just part of being friends with her you always look like trash compared to her to everyone. I'm okay with it because I love winter and I have the boy of my dreams. "Hey girl, how was school!?" Winter says in excitement coming up to me.

"It was alright I miss Shawn a lot" I say. "Dude I miss Shawn too" she says laughing, she's still a huge die hard fan. "Of course you do, if you want you could come over tonight to hang with us" I offer. "Yay Okay, bye see you soon" she says walking out of the school.

    I slowly walk up to my front door but soon as I go to turn the knob there stands Shawn with the door open. He wrapped his arms around me "babygirl I missed you" he whispers.

"Me too, but it's not the end of the world it's been like 5 hours" I say walking up the stairs with Shawn following.

       Shawn
  In my mind 5 hours is a lot, this girl is the reason I laugh throughout the day. I literally sat on her bed all day on my phone and watching movies and went to the gym for like an hour. "How was school?" I ask with a smile, honestly I just want to know about all the guys. They don't know how to keep there eyes to themselves.

"It was fine" she laughs. "Any cute guys" I bug.

"No shawn, maybe some guys think I'm cute though" she says with a wink.  "I don't doubt that" I say sitting by her on her bed wrapping my hand around her side. She was stressed about something but I wasn't sure to ask her or not. Camille leans her head on my chest and I begin playing with a little bit of her hair. A smile grows on her face, "damn you're so adorable" I couldn't help but say it. "Thank you Shawn" she says looking back down.

"Shawn do you actually have time to be with me, I feel like I just get in your way." She says hugging me tighter. "Babe what, I'll do anything to be with you" I say back, what is she even thinking. "I just hope I'm not messing things up, that all" she says in a sad voice. I put my hand under her chin making her face me and I place a light kiss on her lips.

   "Camille!" Her dad yells from downstairs. "Yesss!" She yells back. "Amanda is coming over for dinner so you guys be ready!" He says in a stern tone. I don't know how well this is going to go I feel like Camille has something against her. "Alright dad, be down in a little" she says finishing up their conversation.

Camille sits down on the edge of her bed with her hands over her face. "What's wrong sweetheart" I ask. "Nothing just I don't really understand since when my dad has time for a girlfriend" she spills next word after another I could tell it was killing her. "Honey don't worry about it, we will see what happens" I say as she puts her head in my neck.

   "I've heard a lot about you Camille, I never knew you could get a guy as good as him" Amanda says referring to me. "Mmhm" she slightly said back. "What do you mean?" I look up to make eye contact with Amanda. "Well her father has been saying she has this big crush on the celebrity so I just didn't think it would actually happen" she says with a sassy tone. "What is that supposed to mean?" Camille says with anger.

••••••

Thank you, vote & comment