4. Unforgetable

Holding his hand the feeling is like something I've never experienced before. Looking up at him never wanting to look away, I put my phone down.

    Feeling of everything slowing down like a life time but in reality it was about 10 seconds. Him letting go was very upsetting, trying to relive what just happened over and over.

    When Shawn was done singing the song he walked off stage stumbling a little down the steps almost falling, being his clumsy self. He slightly looks embarrassed but he winks at me, making me so happy.

       After he leaves I run back to my seat, where I find Winter. "Omg Winter, he's amazing! He also held my hand!" I said so happily.

"Are you serious! Damn. You are so lucky" she replied kinda jealously. I hope she's not mad.

Moments later, Shawn walks on stage singing "Treat You Better" looking around at everyone cheering their hearts out of joy. When the concert ended, I was so upset knowing I won't see Shawn for at least a year or more because he never comes to Oregon. Walking out of the Arena trying to get away from the crowd Winter and I walk to a gas station waiting for Kim to pick us up.

     Winter calls her mom to see where she's at, after the call ended she looked kinda weirded out. "My mom decided to get us a hotel because she doesn't feel like going home tonight" she says unsure And confused.

  "Okay that works, where at?"  We start walking down the street following google maps to where her mom said she was. About 20 minutes later we arrive at this super nice, fancy hotel. We look at each other, and walk in the lobby seeing Kim sitting on a couch waiting for us. There are games in the lobby so we decide to go check out the room then come back down.

     Opening the door to our room, it was so nice looking to the left was a bathroom with marble flooring, huge shower, a bath, and pretty flowers. There's huge windows beside the bed showing the lights of the city.

Setting my charger on the bed, I glanced in the mirror and I don't actually look that bad after a little sweating from earlier. Me and Winter head down in the elevator to the main floor where we walked in.

We decided to play pool, I was completely losing but definitely having fun with my bestfriend. I look up at Winter and she squeals and her jaw drops, she was looking behind me. I turned around quickly and see Shawn Mendes walk in. My heart stops, being scared because I didn't know what to do.I don't want to annoy him, he's probably very tired.

Winter starts running toward him, I'm slowly behind. Shawn locks eyes with me, I couldn't help but smile. Winter asks him for a picture and hugs him, I honestly want to say something but I'm so nervous. I shyly look at him and smile, he kinda just stares at me and pauses "do you want a picture gorgeous?"

  "yeah, yes of course" I answer, his hand makes it's way on my waist, holding me close. After the photo I start walking away, he chuckles and clears his throat kinda looking nervous "may we take a picture on my phone?" he asks very politely. Uh why would he ask me this. I feel my face heating up "oh yes, I'd love to" I say kinda quietly.

He pulls me in for a hug wrapping his big strong arms around me, I hugged him back. "What's your Instagram, so I can tag you in this picture" he asks, "Camille_maith , doubt you will remember it" i sadly laugh blushing. "Definitely will not forget" be pulls out his phone tagging and requesting to follow me right then. His manager keeps telling him he had to get going he looked kinda upset "I have to get going but I will talk to you later." I smile and wave bye. I then look over at Winter..