7. Gentleman

Camille
   This random lady comes rushing toward me. pushing, and telling me to leave Shawn alone and started cursing me out, seriously out of the blue.

It was definitely starting to annoy me and Shawn could tell, and he was protecting me. Shawn started moving me away from her, so he was between us. She was grabbing onto my shirt and started grabbing me. Shawn picked me up super fast and started to run to the car. Holding me felt as if he was like my hero, he was so strong and protective. Opening my door he placed me inside and ran around to his side, locking the doors fast.

She came around by window and started banging on it. I couldn't stop laughing, "Are you okay? How are you laughing?" Shawn asks. "I'm alright it was scary, but I don't know she's crazy" I reply. He looked shock by my reaction but started driving away.

We park by this bridge and get out to walk. "I hope you know none of what she said wasn't true" he said sincerely.

  "I hope not" I laugh, "of course not" he insures. We start walking along the bridge having a conversation about his tour lifestyle. "I honestly wasn't a big fan of you, I mean I didn't know much about you until the concert" I say laughing adding on to our conversation. "I hope you are a 'fan' of me now?" He asks smirking holding up air quotes.

  "Eh... nah not really" I say jokingly "I'm joking, sure I am" I add. "Im glad" he says as we walk to the top of the bridge. Looking over at him, he looks so great, his perfectly curled hair, a black long sleeve kinda see-threw shirt, and his same bright smile. I was absolutely not good enough for him, nothing could happen anyway.

Shawn
I get lost in her eyes soon after I caught her starring at me, emotions spread through me. Knowing I can't be anything with her hurts, I am traveling so much and don't want to put her through this. I grabbed her hands, she was looking up at me. "I'm glad I took the time to get to know you" I say. She smiles and hugs me tight. Holding her in my arms feels great, knowing I can make her happy and the warm feeling of us being together.

We hugged for a few minutes, letting go I look at her and say "I hope you know, meeting you was the highlight of my tour" I say trying to show some of my feelings, show her I care. She pulled away looking at the city with a sad smile. "I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" I say starting to get embarrassed. "No, not at all, just I'm sad I have to go home tonight and never see you again. Just one of those many fans that blend in and may forget about," She rushes out of her mouth so fast.

"I don't want you to think that way" I start to frown and pull her arm toward me so she looks at me. "How about we do something fun, lets go shopping?" I offer. "Okay, if you actually want to most guys don't like it" she says giggling. "I'm not like most guys, I laugh, let's go" I say jokingly. She follows close behind me, she's small and petite, she's cute.

        Camille
    Following Shawn to his car, I can't stop paying attention to his bulging muscles through his shirt. He's so damn strong and tall, it's very attractive. Him opening my door for me, I jump in the Jeep.

When we get to mall, we start just walking around. He's really funny but he is so weird and dorky, I love it. We walked into Pacsun, he went on the mens side and I obviously stayed on the girls side. I saw this slightly cropped black Adidas sweatshirt, and I knew I had to have it. I grabbed it off the shelf and met Shawn on the other side he had a dark denim jean jacket and a black and grey tee. "Of course more black and grey" I say laughing at him, that's like all he wears. "Fineee, I don't need it but I definitely need this" he said, holding the jacket in his hands. We were done looking so we went up to the counter, he grabs the hoodie out of my hand. "What are you doing?" I asked with a concerned tone. "I wanna buy it for you, so you can think of me," he says sweetly. I could tell I was super red, it was so sweet the way he thinks like that.

Heading toward the car I caught Shawn glancing over at me, which made me just think about our amazing day. It was about 7:00 pm. Time definitely passed fast because we walked around the mall for awhile getting carried away in our silly pointless conversations. Getting in the car just made my smile fade, knowing I won't see Shawn until his next concert or maybe never again. Shawn looked over at me, and could tell there was something wrong.

"What's wrong, hun?" He asked, worried. "Nothing, shawn- I'm just gonna really miss you honestly", he half smiles from what I said. He hesitates but places a hand on my thigh, making me shiver. I look at him and smile acknowledging that I'm fine with it. He turned on the radio and 'Slow hands' by Niall Horan comes on, we jam and laugh having the time of our lives.

  'There's Nothin Holdin' Me Back' comes on soon after, Shawn reaches to turn it off but I push his hand away and turn it up. I couldn't help but sing it, trying to hold back my embarrassment of being an idiot. I just absolutely love the look on his face, embarrassment.

Arriving at my house felt like my heart stopped, tears started dropping down my face from sadness. He got out of the car to say bye, he hurried toward me holding me in his arms. He pulls away to wipe my tears off my face and starts to mutter something under is breath.