20. Cali

Camille
    Waking up still in the same position, feeling safe with a strong grip on my side. "How long was I asleep?" I ask waking up. "Um maybe an hour" he says back with a small chuckle. "Dudeee, you should have woke me up!" I say hitting him softly in the chest.

"I'm sorry." I say calmly down. "No reason to be sorry beautiful."  When did I ever deserve to be with this guy, man, he's perfect.

        His eyes meet mine walking down the gravel path back to the hotel. Shawn looked disappointed which made me upset but then I noticed a group of girl running towards us. Shawn unattached our hands and began taking photos with them.

His face was definitely upset at first but grew from the happy people. I continued walking about 15 feet around a corner just enough so he doesn't see me and I can scare him. Peeking around the corner Shawn was taking his last picture saying his sweet goodbyes. The look on his face was priceless it was like if a little kid got their teddy bear taken away.

      A step around the corner and I popped out "ahhh" I scream. He grabs on to me from fear, I couldn't help but laugh. "Not funny, Camille!" He says laughing. "Why you laughing dummy" I ask almost in tears. "Shut up" he says back releasing his grip.

        Shawn
     Waking up throwing my arm across the bed feeling for Camille and she wasn't there. I panicked and raised up from the bed, then I hear the scan from the door opening. "Hello sleepyhead" I hear as she's walking toward me slightly out of breath. "You're up early?" I ask super confused what she's doing up. "Well I wanted to go on a run, I felt like I gained 763 pounds sleeping." What is she even talking about she has the definition of a perfect waist.

I may not be  thinking totally because I just woke up but I'm 100% sure she's completely out of her mind to wake up early to go on a run. "Okay Whatever you feel comfortable with hun" I say back really weirded out but tired. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep instantly.

      Feeling something touching me but my eyes still closed. Camille was kissing me up and down my cheek. I open my eyes with a huge oversized smile on my face, what a great way to wake up. I kissed her when she got close to my lips. "What's up cutie"
I asked backing up a little to see her face.

   "I just wanted you to wake up, honestly" she says laughing. "Really" I say with a sigh. I get up and just look at her.

     Walking down to the lobby to eat breakfast and meet up with the crew before going to the arena. Swinging our hands while walking, we ran into Andrew and Camille wouldn't stop laughing for the life of her, "What's wrong?" I ask with a small smile kinda confused. "Nothing you're just so cute" she says with a big smile.

   Heading outside we walked along the side walk hand in hand, looking at the palm trees and the burning sun. I couldn't ask for anything better, a beautiful girl, amazing place, and a full arena tonight. Everything that I could possibly ask for is right in front of me.

•••••••••
Vote & comment!!