1. Concert

I feel two cold hands grab each side of my face with force, and I look up to see my best friend Winter, "Wake up Camille, I need to ask you something very very important!" she squealed with the look of excitement. I sat up fast thinking it was a true emergency. Not just anything gets the okay to wake me up from my slumber and with such force.

  "My mom bought a surprise extra ticket for you to meet Shawn Mendes tomorrow, will you pleaseee go with me!" she pleaded. I'm sure she'd make me even if I thought otherwise. It wasn't a question and I knew that.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Shawn Mendes but winter never knows how to shut up about him, so I do know a few things about him but not by choice just by being around my bestfriend. I decided I should go, I know I'll have fun and I really enjoy concerts. Also have you seen the guy, like wow. I damn well know he's a great singer just not into the whole celeb crushing thing. He is both beautiful and talented, but I will never admit that to Winter. It's more entertaining to make fun of her.

     I ran downstairs trying to wake up with some adrenaline, planning on asking my dad if I could go. He was on the phone talking with a manager from work, per usual. I turned around quickly to head back upstairs and get back to my warm comfortable bed. Oh what a wonderful sensation in my warm bed. As the thoughts are going through my head Winter pushed me back towards the kitchen forcing me to ask. There goes that idea of some more sweet sleep.

My dad ended the call and looked at me curiously like I was up to something. "I was just wondering if I could go to the Shawn Mendes concert with Winter tomorrow night?"

"yeah that's fine, as long as you have rides worked out," he nodded his head. I turned around to look at Winter and she was already attempting to call her mom with a huge grin on her face. I muttered a thank you, because I wasn't sure about this. My stomach had a weird feeling with that answer.

     Later that night, I was alone in my room stressing what to wear to the concert. It's very common for me to stress over an outfit specially for something like this on such a short notice. Not wanting to be too fancy but not dressed under the occasion. I pull out a white t-shirt, a comfy grey cardigan, and dark blue jeans. Looking at the outfit in the mirror it looked just about right, pretty damn cute actually.

     I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, changing my clothes, and taking a quick shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth and I glanced down at my phone and Instantly saw a incoming call with the ringtone by Shawn Mendes himself. No other then Winter, I answered it, "Are you ready for tomorrow!?" she basically squeals.

More like practically screamed.

"Yes I actually am, it seems like it will be lots of fun," I replied laughing at her excitement.

"Well get good sleep, you don't want to look tired and scare the poor boy off, goodnight!!"

"Goodnight" I said back and ended the phone call. Looking at my self in the mirror I could already tell I was going to be tired tomorrow.

   Waking up a couple minutes before my alarm went off I jumped out of bed in excitement. My phone read 9:57, 3 minutes before my set alarm. Walking into my bathroom, I turn on the water and started to soak my face.

I have slightly lighter tips at the bottom of my brown hair, which gets pretty frizzy and frustrating. I sit on the counter in my bathroom, & lightly straighten my hair just enough so it looked presentable. I go over the straight, and curl loose curls to make it look better. My hair was no longer frizzy and it sat effortlessly on my shoulders.

I put my outfit on grabbing one of my small black hand bags. I looked in the mirror deciding if I should put makeup on. I decided to grab mascara, highlighter, and a light pink lip gloss to pop my face. I rush downstairs trying to be on time to Winters so we can leave.

   "Bye! I'll be home tomorrow morning, I love you!" I yell at my father. I'm planning on spending the night at Winters tonight, always the best nights after a concert. Unlimited laughter and chatter. Having no time to listen for a response I run out the front door.