26. Kids

Camille
   "You love me Shawn" I giggle. "And I love you" I said as a smile grew on his face.

"Babygirl" he said reaching forward placing a hand on my cheek. Shawn leaned in gently placing his lips on mine, the soft feeling of his lips makes me smile into the kiss.

Hand in hand heading back to the car to head back to my house. I wonder if my dads home won't be surprised if he's not, he never actually is.

"Camille, come here please" my dad Hollars from the living space. "Shawn too" I say as I'm walking towards him.

"Damn..hi" I see 2 people in my living room standing by Amanda. My fathers girl. Oh fantastic, note my sarcasm. "Hey again Camille, these are my kids!" She says with an excited tone. "Oh" I sigh and cross my arms. Looking at Shawn he stands behind me with a small smile.

"This is the youngest Lolo she's 9, here's Blake's he's 16" I smile and wave slightly. "I'm Camille, and this is Shawn" I say pointing to Shawn. The kids both smile so I turn around and grab Shawn's hand. "Stop right there!" I was so close to the stairs I just wanted to run up them but I turned around and walked back.

      "Blake will be starting school with you when you guys go back, so I'm expecting you to show him around" my dad says as we all sit on the couches with Shawn by my side. "Um.. are they moving in!?" I ask as sweetly as possible but came out differently. "Yes honey", "damn it" I say under my breath. "Language" Lolo says. I roll my eyes and give a small sarcastic laugh. "I'm going up stairs now, bye" I stand from the couch, "take Blake show him around upstairs"

"yes sir" I say back to my dad.

"And this is my room" I finish off pointing to my open door. "Ok, cool. So- this is your boyfriend?" Blake asks eyeing Shawn. "Yes It is" I say and a smile grows on my face. "Oh.. okay so you're not single. Aren't you Shawn Mendes?" He asks with a mad but curious face. "I am, and aren't you Blake" he laughs slightly. "Well why is a famous person in my house?" he ask with a snarky tone. "My house first and haven't we been over this, he's my boyfriend. It was nice talking but I think your mom is calling you" I say fast, intertwining Shawn and I hands.

"You're really hot Camille" blake comments before going downstairs. I can feel my face get hot, what got into him.

"You're really hot" Shawn mimics as he lays down on my bed. "Oh shut up" I play hitting his shoulder. I go into my closet and grab some pajamas, black nike shorts and a grey sports bra. After I change I walk out and grab the remote off the edge of my bed.

In the corner of my eye I see Shawn staring at me, "What? dork" I laugh. "you are gorgeous" he spites out after stuttering start. "Thank you" I immediately blush. "No shirt now?" He asks still eyeing me up and down. "I'm too hot" I wink and can't help but laugh. "No in all seriousness it's like 90 degrees in here!" I drop my remote and cuddle against Shawn.

     "Damn you don't want to over heat you are already hot why are you touching me" he says as he backs up. "Oh okay, if you say so I will just sit on my couch" I get up and sit on my couch at the end of the bed. "Babe, I was joking come back" he whines.

I wake up in Shawn's arms and to him looking down at me, I smile. My boy is the cutest thing in the world, I promise no one gets any cuter. I reach my hand from under the covers and 'boop' his nose. "Don't touch my nose" he laughs. "My bad shawnie" I glance up at him just staring in his beautiful light hazel eyes.