Day 5, London, England

"So we have got all the teams lined up in their dressing rooms backstage as they anxiously wait to perform for the Royal Family, some of the world's best international dance judges and for millions of people around the world. This is one of the most renoun dance competitions in the world since it challenges not only the dancer, but the entire team. Yesterday, each team was given a CD and a studio without their instructors and had to work together to create a dance to perform. We got some exclusive footage on how everyone worked and we plan to show you all 112 of them. Most dancers here are nationally known in countries from around the world but we do have a few elite dance academy's and team competing that are internationally known."

We were back stage in our dressing room and were wearing our weird futuristic dresses that were suprisingly flexible and the matching masks that cover our face. They were handing on the rack in our dressing room this morning and we just assumed that we should put them on considering they had our names on them. We had stylists come in to do our hair and makeup and I have to say, we looked really stupid but kind of cool. We looked like very feminin robots sent from the future to dance. I didn't really see the link in between the dance and our costumes but I just kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to create any trouble.

There was a television in our room that was tuned to the channel so we could watch the other dances and infront of it there was a black leather couch that kept on getting in our way while we stretched on the floor. A stage hand came to get us and told us that we were on in ten minutes so we had to go backstage. We watched from the TV backstage until they finally break to commercial. We were the first ones on after the commercial. I looked up at the dashboards to see how many television viewers we had and my eyes nearly fell out of their sockets when I saw that it was over two million people internationally. I always knew this competition was a big deal but that's just insane. I take a few deep breaths as we tune back in to the live event and wait in the wings. On the oppoosite side of the stage, Ivy and Maddie were waiting for our cue and on the other side of the giant red velvet curtain there was Peyton who's supposed to do her aerial first.

"We are back in London at the 2012 International Dance-Off Competition where some of the most elite dancers are competing today. Now, I'm very excited to see our next performers. These four fourteen year old girls form The Cambridge Academy of Dance's Junior International team. For those of you who don't know, The Cambridge Academy of Dance is one of the most elite dance school's in the world. To top being some of the youngest dancers to ever perform at concerts for celebrities such as Usher and One Direction, they also have their own reality TV show that will start airing in a few weeks. These girls were given the song 'T.H.E. The Hardest Ever' by Will.I.Am that features Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger. This is a very upbeat song that must have hip hop in it to make it flow. None of these girls specialize in hip hop so I hope they were able to face up to the challenge. Before we see their dance, let's take a look at a few clips from their time working on the dance."

"Hey, I'm Vienna!"

"I'm Maddie!"

"I'm Peyton!" 

"I'm Ivy!"

"And we're The Cambridge Academy of Dance Junior International Team!" We chorus, smiling like fools.

"We all met in Sptember when we got accepted to be in the International team at The Cambridge Academy of Dance. I had actually just moved from my dad's house in London to my mom's house in a small town close to Melbourne the week I tried out. Maddie was my neighbor and we go along very well so she convinced me to try out with her. I was a competitive dancer back in London. Actually, I'm competing against my old team today." I smile at the camera.

"We get along so well as soon as we met. You would think we have known each other our whole lives instead of only for a few months. We're like sisters. I don't know what I would do without them now that I literally spend every waking hour with one of them. That isn't even an exageration!" Maddie says into the camera.