Day 3, London, England

"Five, six, seven, eight! And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight! And no start over! You're looking sloppy! Pull it together ladies! We need to get this down in the next hour. Boys, would you mind, moving for a minute?" Portia yells and the five boys basically run away from her, mumbling to each other under their breaths.

"How are they being sloppy? They look perfectly fine to me." I hear Niall tell Liam who shrugs and walks away.

"Girls! On the pirouette's you need to straighten your bottom leg. When you kick and touch your head, you have to snap bak down to the ground. Let's try this one more time. Cue the music!" Portia yells and a CD recording of the boy's comes on and we start to do the dance again. By the end, Portia and Caila are satisfied with our performance and call the boys back to do it with them. They sing perfectly while we do our little background dance and at the end of the hour, we are able to finish off all of our five dances. We all head backstage together and wait for the opening act to come one. They had their own dancers so we didn't have to do anything for them.

The stadium quickly fills up and I can see Peyton trying to calm herself down. It didn't help when Louis and Niall came bouncing in telling her how many people there were. She looked as if she were about to throw up all over them. We went to hair and makeup to get ready then go back to our dressing room to put on our outfits. I got to wear my black shorts with the chiffon tail that I wore at my last competition but this time I wore it with a red tank top to match Harry's blazer and Louis' pants. My hair was curled into loose, wavy strands and my lips were painted with ultra red lipstick. I slip on my tan jazz shoes and head out into the wings. 

"You'll do amazing. Good luck, buttercup." Harry yells over the sound of thousands of screaming girls. I give him a weird look as the lights darken. That was our cue to go onstage. Ivy and I enter the stage, trying really hard to not reach up and plug our ears even thought we had almost invisible ear plugs made for us already there. I strike by beginning pose as the boys come onstage. The music to 'What Makes You Beautiful' starts and the screeching doubles. Liam starts to sing his part and we begin to dnace. When it moves on to Harry and then the entire group, we continue to dance. By the end of the concert, our feet were tired and we were breathing heavily with sweat running down our bodies.It was freakishly hot under the stadium lights. 

***

"Lunch time!" Caila knocks on the door and brings us our food, which we swallow down in record time. 

"Next show is tonight so you just get to hang out backstage with the guys until they leave for sound check later. You will have to stretch and get ready to dance your pretty little bums off again." Portia giggles and leaves the room. We all groan and finish up our take-out chinese food. 

"Let's make the most out of this time. We need to prank the boys before they get us."

And that is how the plan began...

***

"So everyone here might have noticed the little bit of art on our faces tonight. You see, we have got some back-up dancers who were unable to find their paper and coloring pencils so they decided to use our faces and permanent marker's instead." Niall tells everyone in his adorable Irish accent. I look over at Maddie and Peyton who were laughing on the other side of the stage. Ivy was beside and attempting to hold in her laughter but completely failing at it. I, on the other hand, was completely calm and not showing any emotion.

 "So, we need your help to get our revenge." Louis tells the crowd and I freeze. I feel strong arms wrap around me and I struggle to get away, to no avail. I'm put down on a chair in the middle of the stage and held down. The crowd is now going ballistic and my ear plugs don't seem to be doing much to help me. 

"This, is Vienna. She was the ring leader of this entire hoo-ha. She gets to feel our wrath of evil first." Harry grins evily at me and I narrow my eyes at him. "You see, Vienna is a girl, and with what do most girls carry around their entire bedroom in? Their purse!"

"We stole her purse and intend to show you all of it's contents for your enjoyment." Louis finishes off and a stage hand brings them my purse. I roll my eyes and lean back in my chair, knowing that I couldn't do anything and I didn't have anything to hide.

After dumping out all the stuff in my purse and failing at hacking my phone, they let me go and we conitnue with the show. The crows seemed to like it thought. They went throught my make up and my little hidden pockets. It was like a 'What's in my Purse' on Youtube.

Now, I need to get my revenge on them... I'm not a good prankster but I know people who are. This better be good.