New Story

Sorry! This isn't a chapter! I just wanted to tell you about my new joint account with @star96165 called @1DBexBrazil. We are currently co-writes making a One Direction fan fiction for all of you who would be interested in reading it. We named it "Acting Like Friends (One Direction)" if you want to try to find it. I hope you go check it out since we have been working on it for the last few days and it would really mean a lot! Here is the description for this story:

"Valerie Mason is Hollywood's current 'It-Girl'. She's supposed to co-host the MTV Music Awards but when her co-host pullsout two days before the show airs, will her replacement be normal or will he show up wearing a carrot suit? Follow Valerie's messed up love story with a certain British singer in one of the biggest bands in the world. Will he turn out to be the one or just another guy trying to win her over for more fame and money?"

I also have another story on this account called "Royally Loved". Here is it's description:

"The spoiled and rich Tiffany Montclaire is shipped off to some fancy boarding school named Hemworth-Preswich Academy for Private Education in the European country of Liperven. She makes new friends and later learns that her new so-called boyfriend isn't who he says he is. Will she be able to find love in all the drama or will it just drown her?"

I hope you go check both of them out and leave a comment telling me what you think. It would really mean a lot to me. I will have new chapters up tommorow if I don't drown in paper work. Is it just me, or does it seem that you don't really get that much homework during the year and then at the end the teachers just pile it up on you while you try to study for finals? For all those who start finals soon like me, I wish you good luck! To the rest, I may as well wish you a good end of the year. I hope that everyone has an amazing summer :) Stay posted!

xoxo

BexJones