BBQ

"When are they coming again?" My mom yells down the stairs while I am adjusting my earrings.

"In about 10 minutes." I yell back and hear her scramble away. 

We were having Ivy, Peyton and Maddie over with their parents to talk about the TV show and what we should do. My mom came up with the idea to have a BBQ and I agreed. Vince, my step dad, was going to be cooking for us. I don't know if he is any good since it was always the chef that cooked but I'm seriously hoping that he doesn't burn everything. I go to my closet and pull out my blue supperman shirt that comes down to my elbows and capri jeans that go just below my knees. I quickly pull them on and run upstairs, going into the kitchen. I grab an apple and begin to munch on it. When I finish, the buzzer goes off, meaning that someone was at the gates.

"Hello?" I say into the intercom.

"Hello. Is this Vienna?" 

"Yes." I smile.

"This is Peyton's dad." The man says.

"Oh, hi. Just park infront of the house." I instruct him and press the button for the gates to open. My mom rushes down the stairs, wearing white t-shirt, a navy blue blazer and shorts that reach the middle of her thigh. She adjusts her earrings and opens the door for our guests. Peyton and her parents come in, looking around in awe. They were both accountants so I knew that they were enjoying this.

"Hey Peyton! Hello Mr and Mrs Lockhart." I smile politely. 

"Please, call us Susan and Frank." Peyton's mom says and I nod, remembering their names.

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth, Vienna's mom. It's so nice to meet you." She says in her American accent and I can see the look of surprise on Peyton's face.

"It's nice to meet you too." Susan replies. The buzzer goes off again and I let Ivy in. Ivy, her little sister  Isabella and her parents come inside the house, also looking a little awed. My mom brings everyone throught the house and goes onto the giant patio where Vince was sitting with a beer. He gets up and shakes their hands. This patio was on pillars above my terrace that goes out of my room. There were swirling stairs that goes down onto the golden sand of the beach and we had a perfect view of the waves crashing against the shore. I see Maddie running towards us, her parents not too far behind. They were our neighbors so they didn't need to drive here.

"Hey Maddie!" I greet her while she bounds up the stairs.

"I am not late. I am on time." Is the first thing she says as she catches her breath. Everyone laughs and she blushes.

"Madison, what are we going to do with you?" My mom asks and rools her eyes.

"Well, you could tie my hands and feet to weights and let me sink in the ocean but that wouldn't be very fun so I guess you can just not do anything with me." Maddie replies and everyone laughs while my mom rolls her eyes.

"Madison, be nice." Laila, her mom, scolds her.

"Sorry Elizabeth. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course. Now go away and have fun." My mom shooes us away and I begin to leap down the stairs to go to my room. Ivy and Peyton follow me while Maddie groans and huffs before following us. I slide open the tinted glass doors that have one way glass which means that I can see outside but nobody can see inside and I hear Ivy and Peyton's breath catch in their throats.

"Wow. Nice room." Ivy says and I thank her.

When you open the doors, you enter the entertainment and relaxing area with the couches, magazines, TV, radio, sound system, games consoles and whatnot. When you look to the right, you see two arches in the wall that almost reach the top of the high ceiling. Both of them had big king beds and lots of pictures and medals hung up on the wall but there was nothing else. Infront of you, you would find another two arches, the bigger one with a desk, a rolling leather chair, a desktop computer and whatever else you need for an office. The smaller arch was the stairs that lead up to the main part of the house. On the left, there were two sets of big double doors. One of them lead to my giant bathroom and the other lead to my ginormous closet.