Day 2, London, England

"Why do planes have to take so long to land?" Maddie groans as she rolls over on her bed across the room.

"Mad, they already texted us saying that they landed. They are in the taxi right now so calm your butt and enjoy the silence while it lasts." I reply but I obviously spoke too soon since the door is being knocked on. Maddie jumps up to go get it and I hear a bunch of squealing outside the doors.

"Oh my god, Vinny did you see this place?" Ivy asks, jumping up and down. I roll my eyes at her as she goes ballistic over her surroundings.

"Girls, shut up! The hotel will kick us out if you don't calm down." I hear Portia tell them and they sober up in response. Peyton comes to sit on my bed beside me and we hug each other.

"Hey, Pey!" I giggle at my little rime and now it's her turn to roll her eyes at me. "What's up in Hollywood?"

"Babe, we are in London. That is way better than Hollywood." She jokes but I agree with her.

"Well the only reason you guys are all so happy to be here is because I'm here with you." I tell them and the three girls snort and scoff. "What? We all know that it's true!"

"You wish, Princess. They're here for us." I hear a familiar British voice say and I whip around to look at the door. Zayn was leaning against the doorframe with Harry smirking behind him.

"Well, we are here to perform for your concert..." I say, pretending to be reluctant and then break out into a grin. "What are you losers doing here?"

"Oh my god, that's One Direction! One Direction is talking to me! Did you guys see that? Two out of five members of One Direction actually talked to me!" Ivy squeals and then falls back onto her bed while Peyton is basically shaking with excitement beside me. I burst out laughing, followed by everyone else.

"Did she sleep at all on the plane?" I ask when I sober up a little.

"No." Peyton laughs lightly. Everyone stares at Ivy as she begins to wail about being tired and hungry and about meeting Zayn and Harry. She begins to go a little hesteric but then falls backwards on the bed and falls asleep.

"Poor girl." Maddie sighs and gets off the bed, leaving Ivy alone.

"So, as I was saying: what are you doing here?" I turn to the two boys who were awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"We came to visit your friends and to let you know that we have rehersals for the matinee show tommorow morning starting at seven in the morning." Harry tells us and we groan a little.

"Alright, boy. We'll see you tomorrow. Now, leave and let them rest." Caila orders them and they shuffle out of the room. Peyton leaves to go to her hotel room and so do Caila and Portia.

"Let's go to the pool!" Maddie exclaims and we both run off to get changed. I put on a light blue polka dot bikini them cover myself up with a dress. Maddie comes back out from the bathroom in a dark red bikini that compliments her tan skin very well compared to my pale one. We leave the room with our key cards for the door and our phones and skip to the elevators. 

"To the pool we go!"