"Jason, sunshine, healer, water, camp, centaur," I read the words he'd written. "...what does this one say?" I asked.

"Tartarus." He mumbled. "I've heard that word a lot in my visions, every time I heard that one I woke up nauseous. I don't think that one is a good one."

I continued reading the words, which didn't make much sense at all. Still, the boy looked close to breaking. I would be nearly broken too if I hadn't slept for three days.

"Here's my advise. You need rest, you can't fall asleep in the middle of tending to a patient, that wouldn't be good on your résumé." He didn't seem to appreciate that advise.

"Look, I know your house has been through a lot in this past year. I believe that your mind could be playing tricks on you from the stress, but if these really are visions then you can still talk to me about them. I'll be here to listen either way."

Maybe he'd feel better if I told him about my strange dreams, I thought. It was just like he said. Though I didn't know him very well, I felt like I could trust him.

"I'll keep a dream journal. If anything peculiar happens, I'll write it down and we can exchange notes." I suggested.

He nodded.

"I like that idea."

My foot felt completely better, it was odd. I hadn't seen him pick up a wand at all, nor had he given me any sort of medication to reduce the pain.

"How did you do that?" I asked. "Seriously, I've never seen someone heal like that."

I was alarmed to realize that his hands were glowing. Even at a place like the school I went to, that was considered an odd thing. He quickly locked his hands together behind his back so I couldn't see them.

"Heal like what?" He was nervous now, I had caught him.

"Wand-less magic as a fifth year, Will Solace, that's impressive."

He gulped.

"Of course, that was wand-less magic. Or, was it something else?"

He was blushing like mad now. It seemed I had discovered another little secret of his.

"Look, Chase, I don't know why or how but one day I woke up with the urge to heal. It happened sometime in the summer, around the time my visions started. Since then, I discovered it was more than an urge. Uh, how do I say this--I can sort of--well...."

"Heal people with your hands? Bloody hell." I finished for him. He shrugged, sheepishly.

"I guess so."

We stared at each other for a moment.

"That's peculiar." I said, breaking the silence.

He sighed.

"Yep." He agreed. "Rather strange, isn't it? Well, you better head off to your house. I'd imagine your roommate is concerned."

I scoffed. "Only one of my roommates acknowledges my existence, and that's Cho. She's already got enough people bothering her this year without me asking her to hang out."

"You have to have other friends," he said desperately. "Not that I don't enjoy your company, but I hardly know you and I think I've made things awkward by accidentally showing you the whole healing thing. The only reason I brought up the vision thing was to distract you from it while I healed you. Now you know both of my secrets---guess my plan wasn't well thought out."

"Other friends, please! My best friend Hazel Levesque is ignoring me because we got into some argument at the start of the week. All of the other Ravenclaws I just don't fit in with! It's awful. Now, I guess I've got no one."