"Ouch." Was all could manage to say.

Cho laughed.

"You'll be fine."

I could still hear the boy's voice in my head.

***

"Woah, what happened?" Will Solace was sat in the infirmary. He had been the person who'd helped me with my ankle at the start of the week.

"It's my ankle again, I fell on it." I explained.
"Thanks, Cho. You can head back to the house if you want."

She wished me well and left. To think, it was barely nine o'clock in the morning and I'd already embarrassed myself by falling out of bed.

There were a few moments of awkward silence as Will examined my ankle.

"It's like I told you last time. You've broken your ankle before, all of the signs are there. Why else would it sprain so easily?"

"Maybe I just have weak bones." I suggested.

Will shook his head.

At the start of the week, Percy dropped me off in the hospital wing, Will had been the person to take care of me since he was basically shadowing Madam Pomfrey. Will had insisted that my ankle had been broken before, because the sprain had occurred so easily.

"I'm telling you. It had to have been injured before," Will continued. "It never properly healed. Thanks to me, you won't have to worry about that much anymore."

He poked around at my ankle a bit more, it was now swollen.

"Chase, you're smart, right?" He asked. Maybe he was changing the subject because I had stopped replying to him, or maybe he was just trying to distract me from the pain. Whatever the reason, it worked.

"I guess so. Why do you ask?"

"What do you know about visions?" He spat. This seemed to be something that had bothered him for awhile. It looked like he had been waiting ages to ask somebody about it.

"Visions?" I thought for a moment. All of the strange dreams I'd had this week were bothering me a lot, but I don't know if I'd go as far as to call them visions. "Uh, not much." I lied.

"Visions can be from the past, present, or future. They can happen because of certain things that set them off, certain memories--"

"You seem to know an awful lot about them, why are you asking me?" I interrupted.

He sighed.

"I hardly know you. You're a muggleborn like me, so I can trust that you won't try to kill me for that reason. I feel like I can trust you." He mumbled to himself.

"Uh, you hardly know me but you feel like you can trust me. Seems logical." I said, sarcastically of course.

"I've been having visions, I think." He said, disregarding my comment. "At first they were just random, but now it's every time I go to sleep. Sometimes I think I get them when I'm awake as well, it's strange. Each night I remember more and more from them, just bits and pieces. Words. Strange words and varying phrases. I haven't slept in three days." He sighed.

"Uh, what is it that you remember from them? From that visions, that is." asked.

Will handed me a notebook, like he had been waiting to do that just as much as he'd been waiting to blurt out the whole having visions thing.

The notebook had an assortment of scattered words on every page. The entire notebook was almost completely filled out. Unfortunately, Will didn't have the best penmanship. It was funny he wanted to be a doctor, or a healer of sorts, he definitely had he handwriting for it.