Judd oozed authority and discipline. He may think they all hated him, but from I had just noticed. They admired and worshipped him, I could see the admiration in their eyes as they stood facing us. Bowing their heads with respect until their Alpha began to speak.

“Thank you all for coming, I will make this short and simple,” Judd began. He pulled me closer against his side and kept his head held high. “This is your Luna, my mate. She will be treated with the same respect as any other wolf around here. ”

A clap started to fill my ears. Oh he has to be kidding me, my cheeks were starting to burn up from embarrassment. “Judd,” I said in a soft, quiet groan.

He smirked, then held his hand up to silence the clapping. “Thank-you. My mate is quite shy, please make her feel welcome. She is extremely nervous, and as a human she has accepted me for who I am without hesitation.” He cleared his throat and I heard a thud, looking down. I realised it was Valerie, she growled loudly and Judd snarled back, baring his sharp canines. His dominance made her whimper and cower to the ground.

“This wolf, is going to be a warning for all who disobey me. I do not tolerate lies and betrayal. Valerie here, told my mate that she was going to be killed if she didn’t leave town. Exposing myself as a wolf before I had the chance to explain things, therefore this pathetic bitch is going to die.”

Loud gasps were hears and a sharp intake of breath heard from the woman in front of me. Her head shaking and eyes filling with tears.

“No, please,” she begged. “Alpha, please don’t.”

“Don’t beg to me. You address your Luna and see just how lenient she is towards you, she is human after all,” Judd’s voice startled me, so loud and strong. Not showing hint of emotion at all.

Crawling towards me on all fours, my eyes widened. Oh shit, she was really going to beg me. Valerie kneeled in front of me and began to sob softly. “Please, Luna if you have any kindness left in you, then you won’t let him do this to me. I’m so sorry, I should never have tried to hurt you.” Her eyes looked up, tears were spilling out uncontrollably. “I will do anything, just don’t let him kill me. You haven’t watched him kill someone, I don’t want to experience that. Luna, you can’t do this to me.”

She was quite convincing, I noticed the worry over some others as they watched. They didn’t know they full story, they soon would.

I let my hand slip from Judd’s and I crossed my arms over my chest. It was if a power was now coming over me as I flicked my eyes down to hers, my lips opening as I addressed her, “You told me you were pregnant with my mate’s pups,” I said in a slight shaky voice. “You said when he left our bed, he was coming to yours and then told me he wouldn’t want anything to do with me because I was human, that I was going to be killed and should leave town immediately.” I knew I was beginning to cry, I was an emotional girl and when something upset me. I cried. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I held onto my tears. I lowered and squatted in front of her. My voice, deathly low and serious. “You said, the Alpha and you were a perfect match and knew all along that he wasn’t yours at all. You lied, you called him by name.”

Her eyes widened and jaw clenched. “You’re just as bad as he is.”