Chapter 24

~2 months later~ (Sorry for the time skips.)

Weiss and I visited Yang and Blake at their place. Blake was already 4 1/2 months pregnant. They know the gender of their child. They were going to tell us when we got there. Weiss and I were excited. When we got there, Yang greeted us and we walked into the living room, where we saw Blake sitting on the couch, her arms wrapped around her enlarged stomach.

"How you doing, Blake?" I asked.

"Alright. It's been hard getting around the house. Yang's been a big help with me ever since."

Yang sat next to Blake and kissed her stomach. We sat down in the chairs across from them. We were going on and on about baby names and stuff like that.

"I'm pretty sure you're anxious to hear the gender," Yang said, holding Blake's hand.

"We are," Weiss said.

"Well, they're a boy and a girl," Blake said.

"Wait, back up. Did you say they're?" I asked.

Blake and Yang smiled, "I'm having twins," Blake said.

I nearly fell off my chair. Weiss had the look of pure awe in her eyes.

"That's so exciting!" I said.

Yang smiled, "I can't wait to see them."

"Neither can I!" I smiled.

"Well, know that we know that, Ruby, I need to tell you something," Weiss said.

"What is it?"

"You're going to be a mother," Weiss smiled, a few tears slipping from her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You're going to be a mom. I'm having a baby," Weiss smiled once more.

I got up from my chair and hugged her. I kissed the top of her head. I looked down at her, tears falling from my face.

"I'm so happy, Weiss."

~5 months~

Weiss and I drove to the hospital to see Blake and Yang. Seems like her delivery went well, although Blake was in a ton of pain. Yang was super worried about her that the doctors made her leave the room. Weiss is almost there, with four months left to go. We got into the hospital to see Yang waiting for us.

"She just delivered two healthy babies," Yang said.

We went into Blake's room and saw how tired she looked. She was holding the two little ones.

"Hi, guys," she said quietly.

We walked in and sat next to her.

"What are their names?" I asked.

"For the boy, we agreed on Night. For the girl, Skylar," Blake said.

Night and Skylar moved around in Blake's arms. She carefully held up Skylar and removed some of the blankets she was wrapped in. She had a bit of yellow hair and cat ears.

"She's a Faunus! Just like you, Blake," Yang said.

She smiled and did the same with Night, but he showed no sign of being a Faunus.

"Maybe time will prove us wrong," Yang said.

"Maybe he's like his grandfather. My dad doesn't really show any signs of being a Faunus, but when he gets angry, he'll rage. Claws and fangs every time," Blake said. "Want to hold him, Yang?"

Yang reached for Night and Blake handed him to her. She held him gently, but close to her.

"Blake, thank you," Yang said.