Chapter 6

I drove Weiss back to her house. I got out to walk her up to the front door.

"My dad, brother, and sister aren't home. Why don't you stay for a while."

"You sure it'll be ok, Weiss?"

"I'm sure."

She unlocked the door and walked inside. I followed in after her and closed the door behind me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, it's like 8:30, my sister is going to come back around 10. We got an hour and a half to do whatever."

"You still seem cold."

"Want to snuggle?"

I smiled, "Sure, why not."

Weiss walked into her room, which was on the first floor, and got into her bed. I got in and she turned on the TV.

"You have a nice room, Weiss," I said after we got comfortable.

"Thanks."

We laid there for an hour before I dozed off. Weiss did after I closed my eyes, never wanting this moment to end.

When I woke up, there was sunlight hitting my eyes. I looked at the clock beside me, 8:30am. I slightly panicked, but calmed down when I felt Weiss's grip tighten on my stomach. I looked down and kissed her forehead.

"Weiss, I need to go."

"No you don't. A few more minutes, Ruby."

"Weiss, I really need to go. We need to get to work."

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and her icy blue eyes met mine. They were so beautiful when I looked into them.

"We can get there late. I'm your manager remember."

"Yeah, but what about your father. What would he do if he found out?"

"You'll be fine."

There was a knock on her door and then I started to panic.

"Weiss!" I hissed quietly.

"Hide in my closet," she whispered as she got up. I crawled out of her bed and went into the closet. I closed the door tightly and sighed.

"Hi, Weiss. How was your evening out with Ruby?" Winter asked.

"It was great."

"Why is there a car in the driveway?"

Shit, no way around that one.

"I didn't notice there was a car in the driveway."

"Who's is it?"

"It was Ruby's. She dropped me off."

"Is she still here?"

Weiss sighed, "Ruby, I think you're ok."

I opened up the closet door and walked out to see her sister standing there.

"Nice to see you again, Ruby."

"Good to see you, too, Winter."

"So, please explain as to why she's in your room."

"She was tired when we got back and she decided to stay for the night. And she slept on the floor."

"I see."

I could tell by the look on Winter's face that she knew we were cuddling last night.

"Weiss, you can tell me anything you know."