Chapter 14

"Weiss, what are you talking about?" Jacques texted back.

"I know you want a strong leader for the Schnee Company, so I'm stepping down."

"How could you do such a thing? I thought you were alright with the position!"

"Well, I was, until you said that I couldn't date someone within the company."

"So I guess you're doing this because of Ms. Rose?"

"I am. And you can't stop me, father."

"I guess not. Well then, who's hands are you placing the company to?"

"The same person I fell in love with."

"So be it. I take it you're not going to work for the company?"

"Nope. If she can work for the company, as well run it, I see no choice but to give Ruby the best of both worlds."

"Alright, Weiss. This is your choice. Hope you've made a wise one."

"Last night, I had a conversation with my father about the company. I am going to be removing myself for the position."

"What? Weiss, you can't do that!" I yelled.

"It's to save something very important of mine," Weiss smiled. She turned towards Neptune, "Neptune, it was nice dating you, but I'm sorry, you're not my type."

"I kind of figured. You're not the type of person who wants to have sex every other day."

"Go find a girl who would appreciate it."

Neptune nervously smiled and left. I looked at Weiss, still a little upset.

"You can't leave, Weiss!"

"Ruby, I'm giving you the company. You can name the base whatever you want. My father doesn't care. He said he is going to give you the rights to the company. I think you should be receiving an email about that."

"Does that mean?"

"Come here, Ruby."

Weiss got up and walked away from her desk. Her arms were opened up and I ran into them. My arms wrapped around her neck, while she wrapped hers around my waist. My head was in her shoulder, tears were streaming down my face.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too," Weiss said.

I looked up at her. She laughed lightly and wiped away the tears from my face.

"I should have done this in the first place."

"Glad this entire thing worked out."

"I agree," she said, placing her forehead against mine.

I kissed her nose and smiled at her. She kindly returned the gesture and she was getting ready to leave the building.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm heading home. I need to clear out some space for someone."

"Winter moved out?"

"Yes. I'm getting a little lonely since she left."

"Weiss, if you're implying that I should move in, of course I will! I'll be over there as soon as I get my things ready from Yang's apartment!"

She smiled and before she left, she kissed my cheek, "I'll see you around 5?"

I kissed her forehead and nodded, "Five it is."

She walked out of the building and I ran into the elevator. I clicked the sixth floor and looked for Yang's cubicle.

"Yang! Yang!"

Her head popped up and she waved at me, "Over here, Ruby!"

I ran to her and leaned on her wall, "Something wrong?" she asked.

"I am now the owner of this headquarter."

"What?"

"Weiss stepped down and handed the company to me. Her father doesn't care what I do and I get to do whatever I want to this building!"

"Ruby, that's great! Does that mean you and Weiss are back together?"

"Yep. I'm going to move in with her tonight."

"I'll be sure to pack the truck tonight. Blake and I are going to help you move in."

"Great! Thanks, Yang!"

"No problem, Ruby."

I went to my floor and opened up my laptop. I indeed get an email from Jacques. It gave me everything I needed to make the company my own. I wanted to keep everything the same, except the name. I wrote down the new name and was going to send it in to a company that made signs. When it came around 4, Yang and I left the building and headed back to her apartment. When we got back, Yang was helping me pack my things. Blake joined in once she returned from work. Once we were finished, I loaded up my car, Yang loaded her truck, and Blake put in the last few things into her car.

"Thanks again for helping me," I said to Blake and Yang.

"It was no problem, Ruby," Blake said.

"Show us the way to Weiss' house," Yang said.

I got into my car and we drove to her house.

After about an hour or so of moving things in, it took another hour to unpack everything. I had my own separate room and Weiss and I shared a room. That night, we laid on the couch and watched a movie. After the movie was over, we laid there, looking at each other lovingly. Weiss was about to get up and get ready for bed, but I grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her down ontop of me. My lips smashed against hers. It had been so long since I had this feeling back. Her lips were soft and smooth. My tongue grazed against her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She gladly accepted and our tongues slid onto each other's. Soon, it broke out into a battle, which I won. Running out of air, I pulled away, grabbing her bottom lip as I pulled away. I looked into her eyes as she stared back into mine.

"I missed that feeling, Ruby," Weiss said.

"I did too."

My hands ran through her ponytail. I reached up and took out the hair tie. Her hair fell over us and I smiled up at her.

"I still like your hair down."

"I know you do."

She kissed my lips lightly and pulled away slowly. My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back down. Her head rested on my chest as I played with her hair.

"Weiss?"

"Yes, Ruby?"

"How do you think about the name 'Schnee-Rose'?"

"For what?"

"I don't know. Maybe the company, maybe for us."

Weiss smiled as she turned her head to face me.

"I think it's a great name," she said.

I kissed her nose and placed my head down. Laying there for a while, Weiss dozed off and eventually fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style and walked her to her room. I placed her under the covers. I was about to pull away when her grip tightened. I laughed to myself and crawled under the covers with her. Her arms were wrapped around my waist as mine wrapped around her shoulders. Her head was in my shoulder and mine rested a top of hers.

"I love you, Weiss."

"I love you too, Ruby."