Chapter 15

Over the next couple of months, the company was entering a transitional phase. The workers had just caught on the news about how I was running the company when they saw the sign change. A few had decided to quit and retire early. It was alright, since my main group of people didn't leave. The few that had left didn't have an important role in the company when Weiss was running it. Yang liked the name change and how I added the emblem with it. It was the mix of mine and Weiss'. Weiss stopped in one day to see the new changes. Nothing much had changed since she left, other than the name.

A year had passed by, our 3 year anniversary, not counting the time we were apart, since I had no clue she was dating Neptune. Blake and Yang were celebrating their 5th year anniversary. Yang had invited Weiss and I to take us out and celebrate.

"It was very nice of your sister to take us out, Ruby," Weiss said.

"Yeah. I think she just wanted to get out of the house," I said.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket. I head received a text from Yang.

"Getting a seat at restaurant. Hope to see you soon."

"Just leaving," I texted back.

"Ready, Weiss?"

"Yep."

I kissed her forehead before heading to the garage and starting the car. We both got in and headed out. While we were driving, Weiss and I were talking about our future.

"What do you think will happen in the next few years?" Weiss asked.

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it."

"What do you think Yang and Blake are going to do?"

"Yang is proposing to her tonight. That's we're wearing formal clothes."

"She is?!"

"Damn it, I wasn't supposed to tell you."

"I'm glad you did."

"And it also explains the reason why we're going to a fancy restaurant. You have to act surprised, since I told you."

"Don't worry."

We pulled into the parking lot and headed inside. Yang and Blake waved to us, catching our attention. We walked towards them. It was a booth and Yang was sitting across from Blake. I got in and Yang was on the outside. Weiss was on the inside and Blake was across from Yang. The entire night was a bit on edge. Weiss was a bit jumpy since I told her. I could tell Yang was nervous. She was shaking, but she kept control of her anxiety. When the waiter came to ask us for dessert, Yang had ordered a small slice of cheesecake. The waiter nodded and disappeared.

"I didn't know you liked cheesecake," Blake said.

"Heh, yeah. Only Ruby knows about that."

I smiled nervously as we all talked in this stiff environment. When the waiter came back, instead of putting the plate in front of Yang, it was placed in front of Blake. In a chocolate drizzle spelled out: I need to ask you something important and life changing.

"Yang, what is this about?" Blake asked.

"If you haven't noticed Blake, I brought you to your favorite restaurant. I ordered something you would usually eat and you knew something about me that you didn't. For my life, I was discovering something about me and more importantly, us. Also, if you didn't pick up on the environment, it was stiff."

"I was wondering about that."

"And here's why."

Yang got up and knelt down to Blake. She caught on quick and gasped slightly. Yang took her hand and held it.

"Blake Belladonna, will you do me the greatest favor and become my wife?"

"Yes, Yang. I would love to."

Yang pulled out the ring and slipped it onto Blake's finger. Weiss and I cheered and the people around us clapped while some of them took pictures. Blake and Yang got up and kissed each other. I smiled happily at my sister and soon to be sister-in-law. Weiss wiped away a tear as both of them sat down.

"You two are cute together," Weiss said.

"Thank you. We'll let you know about the wedding," Yang said.

"You better," I said as I looked at her.

"Hey, don't worry. I planned more than half of it already."

"You did?" Weiss, Blake, and I asked in unison.

"Yep. Ruby, you're going to be my maid of honor."

"Yes!" I said.

"When did you do plan this?" Blake asked.

"When you were at work. I went out and bought the ring you were looking at when we passed by the shop. I practiced in front of Ruby on occasion."

"Which was pretty funny," I interjected.

"Let's hope you got it on video," Blake said.

"I did!"

"You did?" Yang asked.

"Yep."

"I thought you were texting Weiss."

"Nope. I was recording the whole thing."

Yang sighed and then lightly punched my shoulder, "Warn me next time you do that," she laughed.

"Don't worry, I will."

For the next hour, we were all talking about what we were going to do when Yang and Blake got married. Yang wanted to go to Menagerie to personally invite Blake's mom and dad to the wedding. And she wanted to go there for their honeymoon. Blake agreed to that. When we paid, which we all chipped in, we said goodbye, congratulated them once more, and headed home.

"That was a nice night, Ruby," Weiss said.

"Yeah. It was full of magic and love," I said.

There was a few moments of silence, before I asked Weiss something.

"Weiss, do you think you and I could last?"

"What do you mean by last?"

"You know, last long enough for one of us to ask for the other's hand?"

Weiss smiled as she looked at me, "I hope we do, Ruby."

When we walked back into the house, Weiss pushed me up against the nearest wall and kissed me roughly. She forced her tongue into my mouth, which I didn't mind. When we ran out of breath, she pulled away and rested her forehead against mine.

"Thank you," Weiss said.

"For what?"

"For loving me for who I am."

"You're welcome, Weiss," I lightly kissed her lips.

~Hey guys! It took me some time to write this chapter. Sorry that I didn't get this out earlier. Everything with Christmas coming up, school almost being over, my own personal life has been rough, it's been hard to update these chapters. We are 3 views away from 100 views! I am so excited! Once we do hit 100, I'll do a special chapter! Also, since I hadn't gotten this out as I planned was because I have a brace on my right wrist, the one wrist I do everything with. And the way I type now, my elbow is in the air, which is causing my shoulder to get really tired. Anyway, I don't want to talk about what happened, really. I just hope I get a safe recovery, no matter how long it takes. I just wanted to thank you for the many reads this story has gotten! I will try to update my Bumblebee one more, as well as my other stories that aren't written. BBBBBAAAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!