Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That

Start from the beginning

Eun-ha gasps with excitement. "Yes! PD PD PD! I'm doing this one! I want in!", she takes the invite from Jungkook and ruffles his hair. "Good job Kookie!", she got all fired up and launches herself at the table, sliding her body from the end to the other end where PD was sitting. Her owl flew away and landed on PD's head. She sticks out the invite with an oblivious pose. "A Super Junior member is in that show. I really want to meet him! And Lee Soo-geun from My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox is in there too! "

Bang takes the invite and froze on the spot. "First, you will break the table.", he waves his finger in front of her without moving an inch elsewhere. "Second, I'll contact Knowing Brothers right away. But this time though, I think you can't go with the rest of the boys. And third, YOUR BIRD IS ON MY HEAD!"

Kyu-yoon hoos and flaps its wings, making Bang PD even more frightened. Eun-ha laughs and extends her arm to Kyu-yoon, making him climb on her arm to her shoulder. "Come on Bang Si-hyuk.", she grins. "The bird ain't gonna eat you."

"I'll subtract ten percent of your pay if that bird gets on my head again.", said Bang while fixing his shirt.

"Ok.", Eun-ha sulks and lowers her head. She stops teasing her boss and sits down on the table.

Bang takes out his phone and dials the number. He then takes the phone to his ear and waited.

After a while, he got the call and walked out of his own office with his guard Biggie Hwang.

There were so many variety shows that invited Eun-ha. Some were some shows that she used to watch when she was younger. You may or may have not notice this but Eun-ha is a fan of the old school KPOP like Super Junior, TVXQ, SNSD, 2NE1, f(x), Beast, Kara, SHINee and groups that had been around like CNBlue, FT Island, TRAX, 2PM etc etc. That's why she was so excited because most of her dancing inspirations came from them.

"I can't believe I get to see Heechul-sunbaenim! He competed for League of Legends and a commentator for one of the anniversary events too.", Eun-ha squeals.

Rapmon approaches her and pats her head. "I'm glad that you're excited. Try to promote yourself properly on your first variety show.", his hands went to touch Kyu-yoon and pet his chin.

"Aigoo. That's not fair. Kyu-yoon only likes Rapmon and Kookie and Taetae.", J-Hope pouts from across the room.

Jungkook approaches the owl and enters the ring. "Well, you're scared of exotic animals I noticed. Remember last time at the zoo when you had to hold a snake?", he grins.

J-Hope hisses and pouts even more.

Eun-ha hands Jungkook her owl and skips her way to Suga and V. "Hey hyungs. Tell me what it was like when you went to Ask Us Anything? Was it fun?"

"Jimin was yelling at Rapmon so much at that episode.", V laughs and buries his face on Suga's shoulder. "Ah hyung. You were pretty chill that episode too.", he said to be extra.

"Are you making fun of me V?", Suga growls and pulls Eun-ha to his lap.

She yelps and tries to fight back. His hands were on her waist, holding on to her while she tries to get away from him. "Ya! Hyung!", she shoves his face.

Suga clings to her and plants his face on her back while mumbling her name. "Eun-ha, Eun-ha, Eun-ha, Eun-ha, Eun-ha..."

"Aish. V, help me!", she yells and gets the help she wanted from V who was pulling on Suga's back while she pushes.

The three of them struggled for a little while till Hwang barges inside the office in a sophisticated way and was holding a phone on hold. He scans the room and sees Eun-ha in a clutch. "Phone call for you Ms. Rha.", he bows his head.