Chapter 34: The Rogue

NOTE: To all my readers, I'm sorry I won't be able to finish this. I suddenly lacked the inspiration to go on. Thank you all for staying tuned. Here's the half-finished 34th chapter ... then I'll post a summary of what happened next for the remaining chapters. <3

~*~

Canberra, Australia

Deru called in and discovered the element capable of infiltrating the force field with a tremendous amount of energy being researched in one of the labs, he still wants to do his mission, but of course, he planned the unthinkable, he committed Sepukku, the Japanese ritual suicide in order to be with his loved one - Paulene.

Deru: Sayonara... *commits Sepukku ritual*

~*~

Seoul, South Korea

Frecenka, Fredrick's older sister has been spying on the plans of Capitol for their Asian Invasion. They really are making a lot of advancements until she found a Korean revolt, trying to gain in number.

Frecenka: We need to kill them! We need to!

Rebellion Leader: ...We will. We will. We're gathering forces to surround Korea.

The Korean army is closing in on the borders, but news circulated about uprisings and rebellion to gain back Korea and the rest of Asia for that matter.

~*~

Tibet, China

Sir Korsky and Queenie managed to meet together and they found a shocking discovery in a Himalayan Mountain.

Sir Korsky: Oh God - this is what we need...

Queenie: ...Wow, a hovercraft... we need to report this to our master!

Sir Korsky: Tama 'yan!

Sir Korsky and Queenie contacted their leader to get there as soon as possible, as the soldiers from Iran are defeating Capitol's forces, they made a run towards a helicopter and just flew away to a Chinese rural village to escape away. With the information Deru gave them before committing Sepukku - they will go to Seoul to gather the chemicals needed.

~*~

Control Room

Mr. Mendoza is in total pain of the loss of Paulene and just really rocked the house up with his tantrums and meltdowns able to penetrate even the hardest of the souls out there.

Mr. Mendoza: ...Bakit ganun? Bakit kailangang si Paulene pa yung mawala. Bakit siya nalang laging tinatarget *cries*

Vice Ganda: WAG KA NGANG MAG PBB TEENS JAN SA TABI! TEEN KA BA? TEEN KA PA BA?

Pope Benedict XVI: Her soul is going to heaven - she will go out there, sing with the angels.

Ms. Umali: Unfortunately, I don't think she'd be an angel, I'm a Christian Living teacher, she is old enough to just be a soul enjoying in heaven.

Pope Benedict XVI: No, you're wrong, I'm the Pope, respect me!

Ms. Umali: Whatever *eyerolls* *hugs Mr. Mendoza* Okay lang iyan... don't worry. Di ko rin kaya.

Vice Ganda: PBB TEENS?!?!!

~*~

Day 4 - Arena (Midnight)

Pictures in the sky surfaced. First, Shannah's picture, and then Paulene's picture. Mikha and Janella were in the southern jungle for most of their stay, both heartbroken over the fact that they saw their love interests fade like the mist. Seeing Paulene just ignited their urge to destroy the competition.