Chapter 26: Orange-Coloured Sky

Day 2 - Arena (Noon)

~*~

Paulene opened the sponsor gift and she was surprised to see what it contains.

Paulene: ...A POISON STAFF?!?! "Own it!" -Mr. Mendoza

Paulene: (solo) *smiles* I'm so happy. Whoever enters my beach can really die with just the bare touch of the sparkling part of this staff. I'm just so happy! *squeals* I'm so happy.

*A silver parachute drops from the sky*

Paulene: ...A COSTUME? RYLAI COSTUME? Oh, I realized it's an armor... "Be sexy!" -Mr. Mendoza

Paulene: (solo) ...Well Rylai is a sexy hero in Defense of the Ancients or DotA as you put it. *giggles* ... Well I'm really blessed to transform into this hero. I... I seriously have a luggage, a beach chair, blankets and soft things, poison staff and this sexy armor... Well, DeruRobot too... but... but... *cries* ... I'm sorry I'm breaking down. He's my fight. He's... this game is dedicated for...

~*~

Janella and Mikha noticed the sulfur oxide coming down from the mountain and they're pretty sure sometime soon it's gonna release lava and explode as the tall grasslands that used to conceal them all fell and the corn rot. They decided it's time to move.

Mikha: (solo) Move? That's like the last thing in my dictionary. Ayoko na lang alalahanin, all I know is that Janella is with me and I feel so safe na dalawa kami who vowed not to kill each other.

Mikha: Janella... saan tayo?

Janella: I say let's search the southern Jungle ... I mean I have this scepter, we can totally hunt for food... since our supply is deteriorating anyways...

Janella: (solo) So Mikha has a staff, and I have a scepter. I mean I do think both looks so girly and I do think that making kills with it is gonna be hard, but I'm developing myself to adapt to situations kasi hindi ko naman alam kung buong game kasama ko si Mikha

~*~

Khrys and Steven were searching the southern jungle when they came across a shiny thing - sparkling in its allure - Mikha's engagement ring.

Khrys: Steven... eto... eto yung engagement ring namen ni Mikha! *keeps it*

Steven: Ano?!

Khrys: ...Baka siya yung namatay kanina! Diba may sumabog na cannon?

Steven: ...Hala...

Khrys: I can't! Di ko kaya...

Khrys: (solo) Mikha has been my life and I realized I had ignored her just to join this TenStrong - I realized that... that is not the best thing in life. I feel my heart stopped... I feel nothing but loneliness and emptiness...

Mikha and Janella came across Khrys and Steven as Khrys met Mikha's eyes and they locked for seconds as Janella dragged her across, not noticing the presence of two other guys. Mikha teared up...

Khrys: Mikha...?

Mikha: Khrys...?

Mikha and Janella stumbled upon a rocky pond as spiky walls that had just popped up prevented Khrys and Steven from meeting Mikha and Janella.