Chapter 8: Welcome to Capitol

The high-speed train is fast approaching Capitol. The Rocky Mountains is bordering the Capitol and serves as its fortress back in the days where every District is at war with the Capitol. Each tribute are now getting excited to see the Capitol at least one more time before most of them die.

~*~

Ms. Umali's room

Clairol decided to step away from all the tension because it's not her fight to fight anyways. Jave also joined her to just go out and check on the Capitol's view.

Clairol: Wow! Ang ganda ng Capitol! Look at those buildings oh! Ang ganda, napaka-pristine

Jave: Clairol, look andameng tao! Andameng tao!

Clairol: Oh, they're so cute kaso lahat sila parang Lady GaGa?! Bat ganun? Me skin na kulay orange.

Jave: Oo nga eh, ung mga suot nila umuusok pa?

Clairol: (solo) I appreciate the Capitol, kahit kami man ang pinili, I mean where in the heck could our country achieve this? I mean, really. I appreciate kahit yung mga fashion sense nila, is rather wacky.

Ms. Umali: Modesty, kakain na tayo. Masarap yung ulam. Clairol, lead the prayer.

Clairol: ...Lord, I hope we're gonna take in the nutrients adequately and give us energy...

Ms. Umali: Yun na yun? Hindi ka nag-sign of the cross?

Clairol: ...Mam, hindi ginagawa ng religion namen iyon.

Clairol: (solo) I mean atleast si Ma'am Umali hindi niya jinajudge kung anu yung religion ko, I'm a Born Again Christian and she's a Christian Living Teacher, pero our school is basically Catholic so I'm in the outs, I mean we have bible studies and learn about it and keeping it in mind, I don't want them to get in the way of me and in what I believe.

Clairol is a Born Again Christian and she really has strong faith, sometimes people misjudged her for being a Bible Addict but she's just taking in what she has... and she has God by her side.

~*~

Mrs. Israel's room

Sheila seems uneasy about her situation so she went out to check the windows while everybody is sleeping, not knowing it's the view of the Capitol already, in broad morning light as she noticed gigantic buildings everywhere, it really is a lush paradise for her, after all.

Sheila: Wow... ang ganda... If only...

Sheila: (solo) If only I can share this moment with Patrict, but I think masaya na siya kung nasaan siya ngayon, and it just gives me less inspiration, so I have to do this alone *cries*

~*~

Mr. Mendoza's room

Mr. Mendoza woke up all the girls early and just gave the pretty girls lecture to be told in which they're annoyed and don't want him to be their mentor.

Paulene: (solo) Bakit siya pa? Bakit hindi ako pinili ng ibang mentors? Bakit siya pa kasi ang nakapili sa akin, oh gosh, I can't sleep. *shows eye* See? I have eye bags and I hate it, it just makes me feel awful.

Mr. Mendoza: ...Gising na, babies!

Paulene: Babies? Bakit ganun ang tinatawag mo sa akin? I'm not a baby! and I'm not your baby.