Chapter 2: Instincts

~*~

Before Departure - Field

The boys devised a plan to sneak away and go out so they have no chance of getting in. The pressure is really making them crack so they try to do something.

Khrys: Sure na ba ito? Gagawin na ba natin itong pagtakas?

Bryan: The risk is TOO HIGH. Sumasakay na ung ibang sections.

Patrict: Akyat na tayo sa bakod. It isn't electric naman.

Daniel: Electric ka jan? Hahaha magvavibrate ka!

Patrict: Nako, this is no time for jokes! Kailangan na nating makatakas.

The Mainstream Boys try to take off. Dan starts off first but they are all caught off guard as something went off. Something loud. Something startling. They were all stunned to see one gunshot pierce through Dan's legs. A shot that could potentially cost him his life. It was an injury.

Dan: PAKSHET! Ansaket! Sino yun?

Jan Paul: Halika na, Dan! Baka mapagalitan pa tayo, baka ipapatay na agad tayo neto!

Dan: Buti naman naisip niyo, sabi ko na sa inyo mapapahamak lang tayo.

Dan and Jan Paul are really what a twin is about. They look like each other, they have the same wicked but lighthearted nature, they have a lot in them that works dynamically if they combine. They have everything same except that Jan Paul is more reserved and a little darker in complexion while Dan is really mischievous and sometimes, he annoys some of those girls. Well, except one really.

Erika: DAN!!! Anung nangyari? Badtrip bat me tama ka?!

Dan: Wala to, Wala!

Erika: ANUNG WALA?! ANUNG WALA?! POTEK, DUMUDUGO KA?! ANU YAN?! ANUNG KAGUNGGUNGAN ba ang ginagawa niyo diyan nila Jan Paul?

Jan Paul: Tatakas sana kami eh! Sayang, Nabaril! Potsa paclinic na natin si Dan, buti naman me Daplis lang kaso nasasaktan daw siya!

Dan: WALA NGA EH!

Erika: HINDI NAMAN TAYO MAPIPILI, tapos tatakas pa kayo?!

Erika, well, she's the smallest out of anyone in the classroom, she has a pretty dark complexion kaya naman subject siya sa mga pang-aasar, lalo na ng mga boys and her big personality can clash with someone who doesn't know who they're facing. Erika also had a past with Dan, a past she would never forget and would really be hard to move on from but she's gradually doing that, but they remained friends. Erika also has something going on with Jan Paul, but she just don't think it would work out that way.

They are then called now to take their bus. Everyone was really hesitant, but they're just keeping it to themselves so they won't see the paranoia haunting.

~*~

On the Bus

Section Modesty's adviser and other subject teachers also boarded the bus. Mrs. Israel assured them all they would be safe for the night that would come. They were seated within their groups, Daniel and Cen, and Khrys and Mikha were seated together as they're of course in a relationship. The Tropang L sat near the front still eating their chips, a sign of their happiness and innocence.The other girls are scattered and sandwiched alongside the boys. Of course the single guys of the mainstream boys took control at the back, while the other boys not in their group resides in the middle.