Chapter 24: Those Purple Eyes

Day 2 - Arena (Midnight) [April 10, 2212]

Camille trekked the snow with the blood on her faces reminiscing about those times she was with Roselyn, albeit, for a short amount of time, they ran and ran and they made it, they rested but the avalanche took a blow and she realized something.

Camille: ...Roselyn... *cries* ... I shouldn't cry, right? ...

Camille: (solo) Well, that avalance doesn't seem natural to me, I know somebody's behind it. I know the game controllers are behind it. I know your motives, to stop love in any form. I know you won't be successful because I'll try my best to prove you all wrong. The power of one I had, now, I share it with Roselyn so I'd totally crush them and crush y'all in a bigger landslide than you'd imagine.

~*~

Jonas and Justine managed to make their way back to the Cornucopia and was greeted and were asked questions by the other members.

Kurt: Did you have any kills, guys?

Justine: Yeah, napatay ko si Roselyn...

Kurt: Wow. Impressive. Buti pa kayo, may napatay, kami, wala kaming nakita.

Justine: (solo) ... Now... I feel guilty about it. I knew I shouldn't be a killer but you know... my mom did not even support me as she did not even visit me... parang gusto ko lang ibalik sa kapwa ko and Camille... wala ... hindi niya naman ako minahal... I think nung napatay ko si Roselyn... I think it's deserved...

Jonas: (solo) Eh, I mindf***ed Justine, I don't think he connected bits and pieces... the more and more I'm with him, the more and more I think he would kill just to save me... which is awesome.

The TenStrong had a goodnight sleep, as everyone completely fell down but no threats were looming.

~*~

Day 2 - Arena (Early Morning)

The girls on the cave of the Eastern forest (Sheila, Shannah, Shelley, Irish, Kath V and Cen) managed to get up early to talk about the upcoming update on which eight tributes died 24 hours ago.

Kath V: (solo) I see that I have no weapons. What if magka-misunderstanding kami dito. Kukuhanin nila yung mga weapon nila pang-taga tsaka pang depensa? I mean what do I get? Nothing. *looks at the stash of weapons* ... Wow. If only I can bring them away.

Cen: So guys? Sino sa tingin niyo yung pang-walo na namatay. I was just so shocked, hindi tuloy ako nakatulog kasi naman eh.

Irish: I think si Patrict... I just have a feeling ... malay mo isinakripisyo na siya ni Kurt?

Kath V: You know what? Just... stop please.

Kath V: (solo) *eyeroll* GUUUURRRLL! Your hatred for boys are just so out of place and I don't really like that... I mean I don't know what you're thinking. Stop stirring things for freaking sake!

Sheila: ...Paano kung si Patrict nga?

Irish: Then mga nadeadballs are Rea, Charlene, Lheamir, Philip, Jave, Bryan, Edmund and Patrict.

Sheila: *cries* I need to know... Kailangan nating lumabas...

Shannah: Stop, Sheila! We have no room for crying here, we're all trying to win, okay? Kung wala na si Patrict... edi wala!