Chapter 21: First Blood!

NOTE: This is the bloodbath and the start of the Hunger Games! Enjoy! ~

~*~

Hovercraft

The Game Controllers are now injecting tracker needles to the Tributes' elbows to ensure they'd be tracked wherever they are in the Force-Field bordered Arena.

Renee: What's this?

City Hunter: Tracker Needles *whispers something to Renee*

Renee: Okay. As long as I team up with Edmund and Bryan?

City Hunter: I already told them to be with you.

Renee: (solo) I mean, I have no objections because that would be the thing I would want, I just don't think anything can go wrong.

Kurt reassured every TenStrong member - Himself, Khrys, Patrict, Dan, Jan Paul, Daniel, Steven, Kenneth, Jonas, Justine that they should band together.

~*~

Launch Room

The tension is starting to get on everybody as they dress up one of their item of clothing brought from their luggages and the distant memories of their loved ones who bought those clothes for them.

Paulene: (solo) I will just use this, I will just put this because I really want to show the world how much Deru means to me - how he is my inspiration and how this will be so free of bloodstain.

Kurt: Uh, this... jersey... ugh... *sobs*

Kurt: (solo) It was bought by my father for me... I mean, this just sucks, I really have to wear it with a t-shirt for much more protection, but I'd take the shorts since it allows flexibility.

The other girls kept sobbing over the articles of clothings but they dressed themselves up, heck, even the boys did as they're leaving remnants of them behind.

Mrs. Israel: Alright, Modesty, punta na kayo sa kanya kanyang Launch Pads... dahil magsisimula na ang Hunger Games.

Rea: Ma'am... ayoko pa po umakyat sa Launch Pad! ...

Mrs. Israel: You would be blown... papasabugin ka!

Rea: (solo) I mean... it got down to the last 10 seconds and I hurried away... para lang hindi ako sumabog agad... Hindi ko alam kung what's waiting?

They all said goodbyes as they're spread out - they expected it, there would be killers and there would be runaways just to survive for now. They are now launched above ground...

~*~

The 100th Hunger Games Arena

As they all got up, everyone noticed that they have indeed arrived at a paradise with such awesome beauty, and looking ahead, they saw a lot of terrains just fitting for the Hunger Games. They noticed that they're randomly positioned and there are some bags revealing something.

Mark: (solo) I saw a freaking bow! It was right there... I mean I could just run there, get it, and escape from the bloodbath then I'll just shoot whoever comes in my way! I'm excited and pumped.

Toni Gonzaga: *LOUD VOICE* In just 60 seconds, we will now start the 100th Hunger Games... may the odds be ever in your favor. No one should step out of the launch pad, before the gong. IN THE MIDDLE OF WHERE YOU STAND IS A GOLDEN CORNUCOPIA, THE GOLDEN HORN, THE SYMBOL OF THE HUNGER GAMES. THERE ARE PACKS SURROUNDING THE CORNUCOPIA. IT'S UP TO YOU TO RISK OR TAKE A PACK AND GO AWAY... 60... 59...