Chapter 22: Fearless

News Room

Vice Ganda and Toni Gonzaga announced the victims of the bloodbath.

Vice Ganda: Alright, napakashocking ng mga nangyayare. Dawn had just killed her best friend, Rea in an act of love!

Toni Gonzaga: Wow! Shelley, our resident Barbie, had just knocked out Charlene dead! Awesome!

Vice Ganda: The Weird Boys group imploded as 4 of the 5 members died as they clashed with one another, with Mark being the last man standing of this group. Not too shabby! Wala naman akong type.

Toni Gonzaga: So Lheamir was bitten by Philip, Philip was tricked by Jave, Jave has a buried axe on his head by Steven and Mac was defensively killed by Patrict for being too aggressive.

Vice Ganda: And ang sad news! Si Edmund ay nasa panganib nako! Nako! Bigyan niyo siya ng sponsors! Pati si Mir! Nagugustuhan ko na ang pag-ibig nila sa isa't-isa ni Mac!

~*~

Day 1 - Arena (Early Morning)

Six cannons have already fired signifying six deaths and leaving 40 of them alive.

Kurt had just arrived back with a present to everyone - Edmund, their bait, unconscious. Everyone were so startled, some surprised, some suspicious and some shocked individuals rose up out of the TenStrong alliance, all not breaking their promise. Edmund awoke at that point.

Kurt: (solo) Poor Edmund. If he only did not go against what this alliance represents. It's alright, at least he's alive and he will realize the wrong decision he made.

Kurt: Edmund, are you with me or are you against me?

Edmund: I'm against you, Kurt!

Kurt punched Edmund in the chest making him cough up blood. Kurt has gotten really strong from those melee practices he took and balancing it out with the spears in the ranged weapons station.

Patrict: Kurt. Tigilan mo na yan, hindi naman... baka hindi na siya maging patibong naten pag ka mamatay yan.

Patrict: (solo) Really, I feel na hindi ito yung tamang gawin namin. Honestly, kung papipiliin ako - I would go with Bryan and Edmund too, kasi we have been together since the start. I regret what I did.

Patrict, Bryan and Edmund are always together and plotting about what they'd do or where they will go in days they're free and spend time together playing games or just being plain adventurous. In this case though, they have been separated, Edmund is the enemy of the TenStrong while Patrict is in the TenStrong as Bryan is on the loose trying to survive on his own.

Kurt: Basta subuan niyo na lang siya ng mga bulok na pagkain, kailangang manghina niyan!

Edmund: *palaban* Patayin mo na ako kung gusto mo! Baka pagsisihan mo eh!

Kurt: ...*angry* Baka gusto mo lasog lasog ka?!

Edmund: (solo) Right now, gusto ko lang na malaman ng ibang TenStrong... na mga kaibigan ko na panahon na para tumalikod sila kay Kurt dahil kayang kaya niya silang patayin habang natutulog sila. It's easy, I hope someone realizes.

Kurt: (solo) To maintain leadership and control, I need to come off as the fearless leader. I need to plant a seed on their minds that I'm the leader, I am the one who is deserving. I need to show my father that he has raised a son - a son that's capable of winning this thing.