Chapter 30: Catastrophes

Day 3 - Arena (Morning)

A hurling tornado proceeds to make its way to the Cornucopia, bound to destroy all their supplies and drive them all away. In a matter of time, the TenStrong picked up the pace in preparation and scavenged the better packs to horde away in the nick of time before starting completely point blank.

Kurt: (solo) This isn't even good! I can't even freaking... anticipated this! NOW, Everyone's just going insane! It ruins my plans! My plans! This is a freaking catastrophe!

*Patrict scavenges his bow and arrow and grabs along Edmund*

Patrict: EDMUND! Come with me!

Patrict: (solo) I ... I saw a glint of hope... with that tornado... I ... I need this bow and arrow and Edmund took nothing... as he got rocked by the sound of the tornado and hurried away from Evita so yeah...

Kurt: *looks Edmund in the eye* *mumbles*

Edmund: (solo) I need to follow Master Kurt. I know his plans now. He wants me to do this. He wants us to get to the end. I know... even if we are now getting separated by this wind. I know where my loyalties lie and it's with Master Kurt.

Edmund: *nods*

Kurt: (solo) Even if I get separated by this split of wind of the tornado hurling towards us, I know Edmund is still on my side, thanks to this hypnotic syrup *holds it out* Well, just in case, it wears off... I know Edmund will drink it... and will stay by me... as my biggest weapon.

Evita: EDMUND! OH MY GOD! *braves the tornado* ... *gets flung back east*

Evita: (solo) NO WAY! NO WAY! No way I'm gonna lose him again! I was with him. No way! Oh my God! *cries* Why is everything not going my way?! Why does he have to be separated from me again and again! WHAT DID I DO?! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE WITH HIM, BUT NOW! IT'S NEVER!

Edmund and Patrict headed out south, Kurt tried to follow but lost his lead on them as the tornado flung him back, Evita was trying a reroute to find Edmund down south but seemed hopeless. Evita accidentally dropped her chain whip. Steven followed Khrys' tracks on the way to Patrict and Edmund, but he got flung back by the hurling tornado to the eastern forest and mountain, towards Evita's path.

Evita: THIS IS TOO HEAVY! I don't need this *drops chain whip* *stumbles on a slope* ACKKKK!!!

Evita: (solo) I hate this so much. YOU KNOW WHAT? I did it! I risked everything just to be with the person I love... but it's just for one night? You know. I'm gonna go insane. Mababaliw na ako. *cries* Parang it's UNFAIR! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, MRS. FERNANDO?! You know what?! I'M DONE RESPECTING YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T LEARN ANYTHING FROM YOU AND YOUR MORALS IS JUST D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G.

Evita: MAKIKITA KO BA SIYA O HINDI NA?! .... Makikita *plucks petal from a flower* ... Hindi na *plucks petal from flower* ... I HATE THIS!!! *cries* WAIT. WHO'S THAT?

Steven: EVIIIITTTTAAAAAA! =D

Evita: (solo) ... I hate this. He's freaking creepy. I don't even know him so much, but I know I missed how awesomely soft his lips are, and how awesomely purple his eyes has become and how I can really feel his hair like velvet. It's just I miss those times and it's been like 2 minutes! I MISS HIM! I HATE THIS TORNADO!

--

Erika was running towards Dan and Jan Paul who seems to have been lost on the thick of things, but atleast they have their weapons - a dagger and a warhammer respectively, along with Erika's Staff...