Chapter 33: Forever the Name On My Lips

Day 3 - Arena (Late Night)

Uneasiness soared over Camille's state of mind. She's desperate, alone. After Roselyn was gone, she was seeking for vengeance in the form of killing the perpetrators of Roselyn's death and in her vision - it was Justine and Jonas.

Camille: I need to find them. I need to pursue them. They will never repay what they did to Roselyn.

Camille: (solo) I never was the kind of girl who will just back down. I'd survive this thing. I'm even better than what you imagined I would be. I lost the only person keeping me from going insane but now, I'm just really ready to win this thing for her - for my best friend, for the only person here I love - Roselyn.

~*~

Noticing two guys conversing, Camille ultimately tiptoed her way into hiding through the tree trunks in the eastern forest just to pursue her adversaries... and she was right, Justine and Jonas are plotting for her death.

Jonas: *holds tight to Justine* Justine, I feel that Camille is somewhere here. We saw her earlier, right?

Justine: Oo. Baket?

Jonas: ...Justine, I don't feel safe with her. I just need to kill her out of the world. Can you do that to me?

Justine: ...Ahhh...

Justine: (solo) Hindi ko kayang gawin iyon siguro kasi mahal ko naman si Camille eh. Crush ko siya pero it didn't really matter because she said no to the fact that we could be together. I mean, I still don't want Camille to die in my arms.

Jonas: Anu Justine?

Justine: ...Siguro iwan muna natin siyang buhay. Antay nalang tayo, sure ako may papatay sa kanya.

Jonas: ...Do you want to go for a bit of rest or a bit of hunting prey?

Justine: ...I say we make sure we're safe by hunting for other tributes.

Jonas: (solo) Ayan ang gusto ko kay Justine. Seriously, I find Camille as a threat. With me inadvertently killing her best friend, through Justine's hands. I find it terrifying to be honest. I just hope she dies soon of any causes.

Camille: (solo) I think I know what to do. I need to track them down. I sense Jonas has an iron grip over Justine. I don't know why. Justine is wayyyy stronger than that. I miss the Justine that tried to pursue me before as a girlfriend, and in which he has the courage. I'm not really ready to love back then - but yeah, Roselyn made my world go round but now my world is stuck and the only way to do it is to avenge Roselyn with my own hands.

Jonas and Justine searched through the eastern forest in search for dangers imposed there. Camille followed suit, trying to make herself hidden through the night, never losing Justine and Jonas.

~*~

Shannah and Shelley have been hiding towards a simple shelter they've built out of some bamboo and it really made them feel warm but they're missing something - water.

Shelley: Shannah, I just need water. ;-;. Pwede bang kumuha ka sa river?!

Shannah: Of course. Sige, wait lang ah. Wala naman sigurong danger o makakakita sa akin.

Shelley: Ingat ka, Shannah ah *hugs*

Shannah: (solo) Actually, I really need water. I've never been really relaxed this whole time since we left the snowy area. We can't boil our own water for our sake now.