17

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
you make me want to scream, burn, touch, learn every part of you

"SO, um," Stiles stuttered out, his hands fumbling about, his eyes looking anywhere but at Alex as they stood in the middle of his clean bedroom

"SO, um," Stiles stuttered out, his hands fumbling about, his eyes looking anywhere but at Alex as they stood in the middle of his clean bedroom. "You're a — You're a vampire."

Alex pursed her lips, nodding. He doesn't like her anymore. He's scared, he's afraid of her. Who could she blame? She's afraid of herself, too. She hates what she sees when she looks into the mirror every day.

No matter what she tried to do — sex, drugs, killing, etc, nothing ever dies down the burning hate she has for herself. Looking at Stiles who could barely look her in the eyes, it made all her insecurities come to the surface, and it made her heart feel like it was about to explode into a million pieces, her blood being splattered all over his walls, coloring it.

"Yeah." The blonde nodded, standing tall but even though she looked strong, on the inside she was dying. She felt like staking herself so that she could stay in a sleep for a few hours. Maybe she could snap her own neck so she didn't have to see the fear behind his eyes. "I'll go if you want..." She trailed off, desperately wanting him to want her to stay. For once, she wanted something for herself and she screwed it up by being what her parents turned her into. A monster.

"Hey," Stiles spoke softly but instead of looking into his beautiful whisky colored eyes, Alex wrapped her arms around her waist, slowly nodding, gulping as she expected him to throw hate, anger, and betrayal at her.

After all, she betrayed him and the pack by not telling them what she was. She hid herself away when she could've helped more than she did. People died because of her. The only person she was successfuly able to save was Boyd who decided to leave Beacon Hills, afraid that the alpha's would go after him again. So, even though he was alive, they still lost him. Derek lost him. And it was all her fault.

"Hey," Stiles said more forcefully, but she still looked down at the floor, avoiding his hateful gaze in which she could feel staring daggers at her.

"Hey," came his soft voice again but this time, she felt a light touch on her chin which forced her to raise her head. She sucked in her bottom lip as she stared into his eyes.

Instead of seeing anger or hate, she saw compassion and something indescribable. She sucked in a huge breath, feeling her heart beat speed up. The palms of her hands became sweaty as a heavy tension spread around them. But it wasn't the type of tension she expected it to be. It was something else. So was the look in his eyes; it was all something else and she couldn't help but hope that something good might actually come out of this whole situation.

"Please don't leave," Stiles begged, lowering his hand from her cheek as he realized he caught her full blown attention. "Just because you're a vampire, it doesn't change anything." He then scrunched up his face. "Other than the fact that you're able to live forever and I'm not, but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that I don't hate you. I'm not angry at you either." He ran a hand through his hair, letting out a breath he seemed to have been holding. "Sure, I was mad that you hid this fact from us about yourself, but I understand why you did it. You did it because you were afraid of what we would think about you. Am I correct?"

Alex nodded her head, kinda embarrassed but that was exactly what she felt would happen. She didn't expect Scott to accept her into his pack, let alone Rebekah too. "Yes," she answered in a weak voice.

"But, we don't think anything different of you. Well, except Scott." They both slightly chuckled at that. "He didn't trust you before, now both you and you're scary sister is part of the pack."

"Rebekah would love to hear that." Alex chuckled, smirking.

"Yes, she would." Stiles nodded, licking his lips, placing his hands on his hips before he slightly turned his body away from her. "But anyway, what I'm trying to say is that you should never hide parts of yourself from us. We'll accept you. You saved us multiple times, it's the least we could do."

"Thank you." Alex smiled at him, their eyes locking together. It seemed as if the world around them disappeared and it was just the two of them, well, that was before Stiles cleared his throat, bringing back reality.

"We won't love you any less," Stiles suddenly spoke, flushed. "I mean, you'll always have a place with this pack no matter what happens."

"I'm gonna cry," Alex spoke, a sob escaping her. No one has ever been this accepting when it came to them finding out that she wasn't human. But here stands a human, her human, and he was accepting her and practically was saying that she had a home here to come back to if she ever happened to go somewhere else.

"Don't cry,"Stiles begged which made a tear escaped her eye. He rushes towards her, bringing her into his arms. She sighed, more tears falling from her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his frame.

"Thank you, Stiles," she choked out, burying her face into his neck.

"Don't thank me," he told her in a whisper, kissing the top of her head. "I should be the one thanking the person who lead you here." He chuckled, tightening his grip on her. "Just promise me something; don't hide yourself from us anymore, okay?"

"Okay."