03

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓
i don't blame anyone. i did this to myself. its my fault. everything is my fault

ALEXANDRIA strutted into the school, her designer bag for school in hand, and sunglasses on her head as she paced by everyone in school

ALEXANDRIA strutted into the school, her designer bag for school in hand, and sunglasses on her head as she paced by everyone in school. The boys whistled and stared with lust fill eyes as the girls looked on in jealousy.

She smirked and made her way into the office and leaned against the desk. As the woman turned to look at her, Alex grabbed her chin. "My name is Alexandria Mikaelson and I just moved here, now give me my damn schedule."

She nodded and typed on her computer, making up a brand new schedule for the blonde haired original. Alec smiled, taking the paper away from her and then strutted out of the office and went straight to where her locker was.

"Excuse me, could you please move your arse so that I could get to my locker?" She asked the pretty brunette that stood right in front of her locker, talking to a girl with strawberry blonde hair. "Love the outfit, luv," she commented and then opened her locker, putting away her books that Deaton had gave her.

"Thanks," she whispered as she looked at Alex with wide eyes. The blonde girl looked towards the strawberry blonde to see her doing the same. She smirked, closed her locker, and leaned against it with her arms crossed.

"What are you staring at?" She tilted her head at them and watched as the strawberry blonde stood up with fake confidence. Alec stood up, standing just as tall as her even if she was wearing four each heels. Alex tell that was one of the reasons why she wore high heels; she's short.

"Hmm." Strawberry Shortcake turned away from Alex, flipping her hair over her shoulder, and leaned against the lockers, looking out into the hall. "Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men."

"You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen," the brunette reminded the strawberry blonde who simply just rolled her eyes.

"Eh, some are more mature than others."

"You know," The brunette paused as she closed her locker, "It's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person."

"Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine. But I don't want a boyfriend." Lydia slammed her hand on the locker as she scanned the hallway for any boy-toys. "I want a distraction."

That was when everything went in slow motion and two boys walked into the school, helmets in hand. Alex tilted her head, a frown on her pretty face — they smelt weird.