24

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐀
He's not a villain. He's just a boy

ALEX looked down at Isaacs body before nodding to herself

ALEX looked down at Isaacs body before nodding to herself. He didn't deserve to be in this much pain, so bit into her wrist, wincing slightly seeing as she's weak thanks to not have been feeding lately.

She quickly brought her wrist to his mouth and forced her blood down his throat. In less than a second, his wounds started to heal, but slowly seeing as the burn marks went really deep, meaning he still has to stay here for a few more hours before he's completely healed.

She stepped back and stared at Isaac with emotionless eyes. Stiles did this. He did this while she was at home moping about. Since Scott called and told her what was happening, she forced back any and all emotions, only one thing on her mind; to get that damn Nogitsune out of her Stiles.

"DO you hear that too?" Alex questioned Scott and the twins as she heard an emitter going off in the basement. They nodded at her and they rushed off towards the basement, a feeling in her gut saying this was a mistake, but she pushed that thought away and continued to venture towards the basement.

Once they reached it, what stood in front of them made the blonde growl in anger. She rushed forward and grabbed him by the neck, lifting him up off the floor and up the wall.

"Stop."

She was grabbed and pushed back. She turned her head and glared at Scott who gave her, his alpha look. She backed up, crossing her arms as she glared at Stiles.

"It's me," Stiles faintly whispered, his eyes falling upon Alex first, trying to make sure that she understood that he was telling the truth. "I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me - I promise."

She listened in on Stiles' heart beat and there was no ticks or upturns, allowing her to believe him, but her years of experience by being betrayed made her stay as far away from him as possible, which was behind Scott.

"Do you know what happened at the hospital?" Aiden asked distastefully, raising his eyebrows at the boy while he tried to regulate his pounding heart. 

Stiles paused for a moment, eyes not wandering from Alex before he gave her a slight nod and moved over to a large duffle bag that was lying on the other side of her.

His shaky hand shuffled through its confines before he pulled out a folded piece of blue paper with white lines revealing the details of a building, red handwriting scribbled in jumbled messes along it. "I know more than that. You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting."