18

𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒
you're in love with him and he's in love with you and it's like a goddamn tragedy because you look at him and see the stars and he looks at you and sees the sun and you both think the other is just looking at the ground

𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒you're in love with him and he's in love with you and it's like a goddamn tragedy because you look at him and see the stars and he looks at you and sees the sun and you both think the other is just looking at the ground

"STILES," Alex called gently into the night upon hearing his heart beat sky rocket. "Stiles," she whispered, sitting up.

She noticed as his hands gripped his bed sheets which made her worried. What was he dreaming about?

She shook his shoulder lightly. "Stiles?"

He jerked upwards, letting out a loud scream, flailing around like a fish out of water. Alex quickly grabbed his arms, pushed them down by his side and hugged him, not allowing him to hurt himself.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay," she kept repeating to him, his screams deflating and he slumped into her arms. She started petting his hair, humming a song that Niklaus used to sing to her when she was little. "Everything's okay, Stiles."

ALEX gripped onto Scott's shoulder, stopping him from running into Rebekah, Stiles, and her.

After hours of arguing with Rebekah, and I mean literal hours, she finally agreed to go to school with Alex.

The youngest blonde thought she would've been excited about the whole ordeal, but she explained that what happened at Mystic Falls left a bad taste in her mouth, and Alec agreed.

"Scott? Are you okay?" Alex questioned him, her eyebrows furrowed. "You don't look okay, Scott," she stated, worried about him.

Scott's eyes were wide and hazy, his chest heaved up and down. He stared at the girl for a short moment, debating whether or not he should lie to them or tell them the truth. Despite his thoughts, he found himself nodding in response.  "I'm okay."

"No, you're not," Stiles disagreed. "It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?" 

Scott's eyes widened even further in surprise. "How'd you know?" 

"Because," a familiar voice started, making the two teenage boys turn around to see that Lydia and Allison were inviting themselves into the conversation. "It's happening to all four of you." 

And before they knew it, they were following behind the strawberry-blonde as she led the five sulking teenagers into the school. 

With a slightly satisfied grin on her face, the young Banshee mused, "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one."

"We're not crazy," Allison defended herself and the two dweebs beside her who nodded their heads in agreement.