02

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒
she's just broken inside and needed someone to fix her

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒she's just broken inside and needed someone to fix her

"AHH... Beacon Hills." Alexandria breathed out and stopped at the sign, and stared at it as she sat in her shiny brand new Lamborghini. She had compelled it out of a car dealer ship a few states ago. "You are not ready for what has come." She smirked and revved her engine, and drove off to see an old friend.

As she pulled into the vet's, Alex jumped out of her car, slinging her leather jacket on, and closed the door. She swayed her hips as she made it into the building, a smirk plastered on her lips. Her long blonde hair that went down to the middle of her back swayed left from right.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Deaton asked as he came out of the back room, not looking up from the clip board he had in his hands.

"Well," she clicked her tongue and moved closer to him, "I would at least like it if you looked up at me." She mused and placed her hands on the desk with the smirk still plastered on her lipgloss covered lips.

He looked up and tilted his head. "Who are you?"

She sighed in annoyance and grabbed his collar, pulling his face closer to her face. "Remember," she compelled him and watched as the memories came back to him in all forms of expressions — confusion, shock, awe, terror, and anger. It highly amused her.

"I remember you," had spoke up, his voice shaky as he looked at her. She could the blood pump in his body, and the way his heartbeat picked up its speed.

"Ya know," she ran her finger over his desk after letting go of him, "I would appreciate it if you weren't so scared of me."

"You killed a guy in front of me," he told her, straightening his back.

"He was going to kill you." She tilted her head as she looked at him. "I knew you were gonna be bald when you grew up." She ran her hand over his bald head and chuckled when he pushed it away from him. "You should thank me."

"Thank you? You killed a guy in front of me when I was just a little kid." She sighed in annoyance and frustration, and jumped over his desk, and stood in front of him. "H-how? You couldn't of gotten over that."

She furrowed her brows and looked at his desk to realize that this place was covered in mountain ash.

"That doesn't work on me." She turned back to him and grabbed the back of his neck and lowered his head to where he was looking her in the eyes. "You will not be afraid of me," she compelled him and watched as the fear ran out of him, and there stood a calm guy. "You're welcome." She petted his shoulder and walked towards a puppy that was on the examination table. She picked him up and flashed her golden/reddish eyes at him. Her hybrid eyes were gold with little flecks of red in them.

He whined and snuggled into her. She smiled and petted him and kissed his head. "You a good boy, huh?" He laid in her arms and started to fell asleep.

"How'd you do that?" Alex heard behind her, and she turned her head, and looked at Deaton. "He wouldn't stay still. I was about to give him a shot to calm him down," he told her which made her chuckle and show her hybrid eyes. He gasped, taking a step back. "What are you?"

She smirked and took a step forward. "That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot."

"Why did you come here?" He asked her as he watched the blonde put the sleeping puppy in his rightful cage.

She turned around and placed her hands on the table. "I came to start a new life and I wanted to visit an old friend, that friend being you," she told him and then started to mess around with the different formulas he had on his work shelf. "I had to get away." She gulped as she thought about Kol, but pushed the thoughts away and turned to face Deaton who looked at her in curiosity.

"Okay?" He asked unsure as she gave him a look.

"I need help," she admitted.